Brand New Super Home, Property is packed with Brilliant Features and is Located Fronting onto Hempsted Green. Great Home and Location for Families.
brand new large detached four bedroom home ! High Specification Finish enjoying a desirable Green Field Location, All rooms are light and airy with much Higher Ceilings allowing Natural Light.
Fully Freehold Property with no road maintenance or service charges.
Property is finished to a high standard and has fitted appliances included :
Kitchen : Quooker Tap, Larder Fridge, Freezer, Full Double Electric Oven, Induction Hob, Dishwasher.
Utility : Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
The property comprises of an Entrance Hallway with storage, Utility-Cloakroom, Open Plan Kitchen-Breakfast, Lounge and Dining Room, Four well-proportioned Bedrooms, En-Suite, Family Bathroom and a Study Area. Outside there is a car port and off road parking.
The Front Garden is kept low maintenance with a Beech hedge border, neat block paved driveway part covered by the Carport.
The Rear Garden has timber built storage, gated access, the lawn is turfed and there is a fantastic large granite patio which is perfect for those large families gatherings/entertaining.
The property is located in Hempsted which sits between Fletton and Hampton, fronts onto Hempsted Green and is in school catchments for Hampton. The property enjoys close links onto the A15 (London Road) which means getting onto the A1(M) is a simple journey. There is a Bus link to Peterborough City Centre closeby also.
Please contact William H Brown on to register your details.
Utility Cloakroom 7' 2" x 3' 1" ( 2.18m x 0.94m )
Kitchen Breakfast Area 14' 6" x 11' ( 4.42m x 3.35m )
Lounge / Diner 18' 4" x 13' 1" ( 5.59m x 3.99m )
First Floor Landing
Study Landing Area 8' 8" x 5' 1" ( 2.64m x 1.55m )
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 10' 7" Plus Box Window and Alcove ( 3.43m x 3.23m Plus Box Window and Alcove )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.