The Denbury is a beautiful 3-bedroom semi-detached family home with garage or parking space(s). It features a spacious living/dining room with French doors leading out to the garden. There is a separate modern kitchen to the front of the property, along with a downstairs cloakroom. The master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and the additional two bedrooms share the family bathroom.
- Living/Dining Room (4.83m x 4.71m 15'10" x 15'5")
- Kitchen (3.25m x 2.76m 10'8" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 1 (3.46m x 2.73m 11'4" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 2 (2.98m x 2.58m 9'9" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 (2.45m x 2.00m 8'0" x 6'7")
Discover our stunning collection of 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barnstaple. Montbray is close to both the town centre and the beautiful seaside resorts of Woolacombe and Ilfracombe on the North Devon coastline.
- Close to a number of local amenities, including supermarkets, restaurants, and gym facilities
- Excellent travel links are afforded by a close proximity to the A39 and A377 offering easy access to Exeter within an hour and a quarter
- A number of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools within a short distance
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Barnstaple your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Are you a key worker - teacher, police officer, nurse or are you serving in the armed forces- We have tailored packages specifically designed to help you to buy your first or next homeclick here.
Read the full story from our delighted customers - Dawn & Julie and Ray click here.
Late night opening on Thursdays! We’re now open from 12pm to 7pm to help you find your perfect home.
The development is located close to Barnstaple town centre and borders the Roundswell and Bickington areas of the town, with all the amenities they have to offer. Within less than a mile of the new homes you will find a good number of amenities including a post office and convenience store, a number of pubs, a Sainsbury’s supermarket and several other household name retail outlets.
For those who enjoy sport, Barnstaple has football, rugby, cricket and archery clubs. Families with children will be within easy reach of a number of Ofsted-rated schools. For commuters, Exeter is an hour and a quarter away by road, while Barnstaple railway station has services to Exeter and Exmouth. With all this, plus the beautiful Devon and north Cornish coastlines to explore whenever you want, a new home at Montbray could be the perfect move for you.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00