**In accordance with our Section 106 Agreement, plots 278,279,280,281,282 and 283 are marketed at and are to be sold at, 80% of their open market value. Please speak to our Sales Consultant on site for further detail**
• Buyers will own 100% of the property at 80% of the Open Market price
• You must be able to demonstrate a connection to the Broadland District Council area through where you currently live or where you work or where your immediate family live
• When buyers wish to sell, they will sell at 80% of the current open market value allowing their successor to benefit by buying a 80% discounted open market home
• These homes are freehold
• Applications for the scheme are processed by Broadland District Council, via the Hopkins Homes sales office, who ensure that an eligibility criteria is met
• There is no rent or interest to pay
2 Bed Semi detached home Ideally situated less than 4 miles from Norwich
- 5.395m x 4.555m
Kitchen / Dining Room
- 4.555m x 3.200m
- 4.555m x 4.269m
- 3.151m x 2.332m
St George's Place - About the development:
St George's Place is a superb collection of homes in a vibrant new community, ideally situated less than four miles from the cosmopolitan city of Norwich.
The development is situated off Blue Boar Lane, and consists of 139 units in total (91 private, 48 affordable.)
The mix consists of 2 bed apartments, coach houses and terraced houses. 3 bed terraced, semi, linked & detached houses and 4 bed link detached and detached houses. The scheme is predominantly 2 storey houses but we will have some town houses also.
The historic town of Sprowston offers a wide range of useful amenities for residents and visitors alike. St George's Place is ideally situated with access to several supermarkets, a post office and a number of banks, as well as a doctor and dentist surgeries. The town also has three primary schools, three middle schools and a high school offering both sixth form and adult education provision.
Less than four miles away from home is the vibrant city of Norwich, with its plethora of cultural, leisure, retail and dining facilities. Attractions include the city's 11th century cathedral, the Theatre Royal and Intu Chapelfield shopping centre. Sprowston has good transport links via the A47, while London Liverpool Street can be accessed in just under 2 hours from Norwich Railway Station.
Thursdays - Mondays 10am - 5pm