The Wortham is a four bedroom house with integral garage. Offering plenty of space for growing families, kitchen/dining room with utility and double doors leading to a separate lounge. The master bedroom and guest bedroom have en suite facilities. Call Pattison Lane to View.
Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Lounge 11'9 x 18'10 (3.57m x 5.75m)
Window to front aspect. Double doors into:
Kitchen/dining room 21'3 x 10'11 (6.48m x 3.34m)
The kitchen has units fitted to base and wall and a window looking out onto the rear garden. The dining area has French style doors leading out to the garden. There is a door to the utility and cloakroom.
The utility is fitted with units and has a door giving access to the rear garden. The guest cloakroom comprises low level WC and wash hand basin.
Stairs rising from hall. Doors to bedrooms.
Master bedroom 11'10 x 15'9 (3.60m x 4.78m)
Window to front aspect. Built in storage cupboard. Door to:
Suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Frosted window to side aspect.
Bedroom two 13'7 x 10'2 min (4.13m x 3.10m)
Storage cupboard. Two windows to front aspect. Door to:
Comprising WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and window to side aspect.
Bedroom three 10'0 x 11'3 (3.03m x 3.41m)
Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom four 11'2 x 9'11 (3.41m x 3.02m)
Window overlooking rear garden.
The family bathroom comprises bath, low level WC and wash hand basin. Window to rear aspect.
Off road parking and access to integral garage accessed via up and over door. The garage measures a maximum of 19'8 x 9'10 (6.00m x 3.00m).
A rear garden enclosed by fencing.
Description is for a typical house of this type and specific plots may vary.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.