Live differently in plot 229 at Ten Locks Village.
The large hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. There's also a separate living room, a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, utility room and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the large master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom with storage cupboard.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Power and lighting to integral garages^
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
^Dependent on location of garage
About Ten Locks VillageMove in weeks with a winter homecation package worth thousands, available on selected homes.
Ten Locks Village offers a range of 3,4 & 5 bedroom homes for sale in Market Harborough.
Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, boutique bathrooms and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Ideally located for families, Ten Locks Village is within the catchment area for Market Harborough Church of England primary school. Secondary school education is provided by the Welland Park Academy, which is Ofsted rated Outstanding.