The ground floor has an open plan kitchen/dining area and a separate spacious living room, while the first floor comprises a master bedroom with en suite, a further double bedroom plus a family bathroom.
- Living Room (4.62m x 3.58m - 15' 02" x 11' 09")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.27m x 2.46m - 14' 00" x 8' 01")
- Bedroom 1 (4.29m x 3.15m - 14' 01" x 10' 04")
- Bedroom 2 (3.58m x 2.49m - 11' 09" x 8' 02")
Bathroom, Ensuite & Cloakroom
- Fitted Symphony kitchens with soft close doors and drawers, post formed worktops and upstands.
- Integrated brushed steel double oven with four ring gas hob from Bosch, electric integrated three speed extractor hood from Bosch and stainless steel splashback. (Premier Specification Only)
- Integrated brushed steel single oven with four ring gas hob from Bosch, electric integrated three speed extractor hood from Bosch and stainless steel splashback.
- Integrated A+ rated fridge freezer from Bosch in a brushed steel finish. (Premier Specification Only)
- Integrated dishwasher from Bosch in a brushed steel finish. (Premier Specification Only)
- Space for fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Space for washer/drier (unless utility room provided or in hall cupboard where applicable).
- Pull out recycling bins to one kitchen cupboard to promote recycling.
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer along with a stainless steel Hansgrohe mixer tap, aerated to reduce water wastage.
- Single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer to the utility room along with a stainless steel Hansgrohe mixer tap, aerated to reduce water wastage (where applicable).
- White bathroom suite with screen to bath.
- Thermostatic bath/shower mixer in chrome with hand held shower head fixed to adjustable shower bar, as well as a chrome mixer tap to the sink, all aerated to reduce waste water.
- Dual flush system to the toilets to minimise water wastage.
- Full height tiling to walls around bath and shower cubicles, half height tiling to all other walls with basin or toilet fitted. Tiled splash backs to the sinks in cloakrooms.
- White PVCu windows and French doors (where
applicable) with matching ironmongery and
multipoint locking system.
- Grp front and rear doors with chrome
ironmongery and multi point locking
- Spacia flooring by Amtico to the kitchen, bathroom, en suite and cloakroom. (Premier Specification Only)
- Gerflor Griptex vinyl flooring to kitchens, bathrooms, en suite and cloakroom.
- Oak effect internal doors with satin chrome
- Wardrobes to master bedroom with sliding glass
doors and feature Oriental bars. (Premier Specification Only)
- White painted stepped architrave and skirting.
- Timber staircase with white painted balustrades, oak hand rail and newel caps both finished in
clear satin varnish.
- Walls painted in Dulux emulsion throughout
and all ceilings to be pure brilliant white.
- Sockets and light switches to be in white except
those above the kitchen worktop in premier
specification homes, which will be in a satin
- Low energy LED downlighters to the kitchen. (Premier Specification Only)
- Bathrooms, en suites, cloakrooms and loft to
have batten sets, while all other rooms to have
- White recessed extractor fans and multivent system
fitted to ensure clean air circulates the home.
- TV/FM sky+ connections fitted to the living
room and master bedroom (subject to customer
subscription to sky services).
- Master telecom socket to the hall or hall cupboard
with slave sockets fitted to the living room, study
(where applicable) and master bedroom, as well as
any other bedroom with home office provision.
- White TV media plate fitted.
- Shaver socket provided bathrooms and en suites.
- Front door bell provided.
- Power and lighting to the garages when located
inside the plot curtilage (where applicable).
Security and Peace of Mind
- Gas fired condensing boiler system and
thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Chrome towel rail to all bathrooms and en suites.
- Mains operated smoke/heat/carbon monoxide
- Low energy security light with auto shut off from
pir and solar sensor fitted to front door.
Wiring provided for lighting to the rear of the
home (where applicable).
- Water butt.
- Rear gardens top soiled and rotovated only
(excluding Loft housetypes).
About Meadowside At Monksmoor ParkPlot 563 Home of the week! 4 bed detached with garage & parking, stamp duty paid, flooring, turf & part exchange available!
In the style of a 21st century garden village, this new community is designed to be within easy reach of open countryside, the amenities of Daventry town centre and other existing local services.
Located in Daventry, within the picturesque county of Northamptonshire, this development has excellent transport links with close proximity to the M1 or trains into London from Long Buckby.
These ingredients provide the perfect opportunity for its residents to enjoy a combination of town and country living and plentiful opportunities to support a high quality of life and a healthy lifestyle. Daventry offers scenes of picture-postcard villages alongside the woods of Staverton Park, waterways and elegant country homes.With the Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity loan scheme or our Part Exchange and SmoothMove schemes available, we have all the tools to help you find your perfect new home. Call into our Marketing Suite to speak to one of our experienced Sales Advisors and find out why now is the time for you to make your move.
- Leisure Centre: Daventry Leisure Centre
- Recreation: Staverton Park Golf Club
- Primary School: Ashby Fields Primary School
- Secondary School: The Parker Academy
- Nursery: Busy Bees Nursery
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Tesco
- Train: Long Buckby Train Station
- Doctor: Monksfield Surgery
- Dentist: Ashby Fields Dental Centre
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.