Welcome to The Signals - an exclusive collection of 2 & 3 bedroom bungalows and 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses
A spacious coach house with two bedrooms and a single garage, The Paston provides an ideal starter home or opportunity to downsize.
The property boasts an open-plan living room/dining area with two windows, giving the room plenty of light. This leads through to a fitted kitchen which features an integrated Bosch oven, gas hob and dishwasher, along with LED downlights. A well-appointed bathroom and convenient storage cupboard completes the inside of this home, while outside there is low-maintenance external cladding and an enclosed rear garden.
The lease of this property will be run by the Residents' Management Company, of which you will be a member.
* Kitchen: 3.20m x 1.85m
* Living/Dining: 5.80m x 3.95m
* Master Bedroom: 3.60m x 3.60m
* Bedroom 2: 2.80m x 2.20m
* Family Bathroom
Are you looking to move but haven't sold your existing property? Whether you are upsizing or downsizing, Bennett Homes offers a Part Exchange scheme on selected homes - meaning you may not need to wait. The scheme is subject to suitability criteria and T&Cs apply. To find out more, please contact us.
Help to Buy
The Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme is available on selected Bennett Homes properties up to a value of £600,000. All you need is a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage - with a 20% equity loan from the Government. T&Cs and eligibility criteria apply - please contact us for full details.
Visit the Show Home
The Kelling Show Home is open Friday-Monday from 10am to 4pm. Pop in and speak to one of our Home Advisers, or call us for more information.
About The Signals, Watton
Located in the distinctive Breckland landscape of Norfolk, The Signals offers a range of houses and bungalows to suit first time buyers, families and downsizers. A selection of plots are available at 75% of market value with just 5% deposit required (subject to T&Cs and eligibility criteria. Please contact us for full details).
The development is a short distance from Watton town centre, which provides a wide mix of shops and amenities. The town is also surrounded by countryside, with Wayland Wood and Thetford Forest close by.
Health & Education
* Primary and secondary schools nearby.
* Medical practice and veterinary surgery located in Watton.
* A regular bus service runs throughout the day to Thetford, Wymondham, Norwich and the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital
* Attleborough station (approximately 11 miles away) provides connections to Norwich, Cambridge and London.
* The A11 is less than 20 minutes away for journeys to Norwich, Cambridge, London and the M11 for Stansted Airport.
* Watton high street offers everything from flowers to antiques, as well as a Post Office, banks and pubs.
* A Tesco supermarket is also just a few minutes from the development.
* A weekly market is held every Wednesday.
* A farmers' market takes place on the first Saturday of each month.
* The Queens Hall community venue hosts and groups and events to suit all ages and interests.
* Wayland Wood and Thetford Forest are close by and are perfect for active days out.
* The Norfolk Broads and North Norfolk Coast are both about an hour away.
* Richmond Park Golf Club is in the neighbouring village of Saham Toney, with Barnham Broom Hotel, Golf & Spa a short drive away.
About Bennett Homes
Bennett Homes is a privately-owned and family-run business established over 70 years ago. Our workforce is trained in traditional skills, producing homes of the highest quality using first-class materials. We have earned and maintained a reputation for quality and customer care and are proud to have won the National Federation of Builder's House Builder of the Year Award on five occasions - most recently in 2019. Our homes are built to conform to all relevant Building Regulations and to exceed the National House Building Council's requirements. All properties are covered and protected by the NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty.
All photographs and images are illustrative examples only. Internal photographs are indicative of typical homes by Bennett Homes and often depict rooms from an alternative property type, style or angle. Maximum dimensions are shown on all properties. Room dimensions and layouts may vary. All details are subject to change.