Need impressing? Plot 87 at Godwin Vale available with My Move!
Either side of the front door are full length windows so, on entering the wide hallway, there is an immediate sense of space and light, all the way from the front to the back of the home. Due to the open plan layout, from the hallway you can see the dual aspect bi-fold doors, letting maximum light into the sociable dining area, and giving access to the landscaped rear garden. To the left of the hallway is a separate living room with bay window overlooking the front garden and another window with a view to the back - ideal for families wanting extra space. To the right, as you enter, is a study. As well as, a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances you'll find a good size utility room, offering space for a washing machine and leading to a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling. There's also an under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, large fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors, and dual aspect windows with a bay to the front. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, and floating sanitaryware, serves three further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a good sized storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Power and lighting to integral garages^
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
^Dependent on location of garage
About Godwin ValeFinal homes remaining!
Godwin Vale offers a range of 3,4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Stamford Bridge, just 9 miles outside of the city of York. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
The historic village of Stamford Bridge is a beautiful North Yorkshire location on the Derwent River with the city of York to the west. The stunning East coast is 30 miles away, and less than 9 miles south are the Howardian Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Within the village of Stamford Bridge you'll find sporting facilities, shops, tea rooms, a bistro, restaurants and even a specialist whisky shop. The village is served by bus routes with regular services to York via Dunnington.
Call in and view our Show Homes today and see for yourself how Avant offers more of a home to begin with. With Part Exchange or Help to Buy available, we're here to get you moving!