* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
New Build Opportunity
Substantial Detached Ironstone Property
Planning Permission Granted
Double Garage & Ample Parking
Constructed To High Specification
Sought After Village Location
NHBC 10 Year Warranty
Summary Positioned within the heart of the picturesque village of Great Easton, is a unique opportunity to design your own property to a high specification.
Description Planning permission has been granted for the erection of a detached ironstone built property with double garage. The property can be designed to your own specification with numerous features including smartphone entry system, hybrid car charging point, bespoke kitchen including island unit and integrated appliances, hardwood flooring throughout the ground floor, bi-folding doors and landscaped garden.
Property The property will compromise of a large open plan kitchen / dining room, sitting room, study / fifth bedroom with shower room, master bedroom with en-suite, further three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the front will be a gravel driveway providing ample parking for numerous vehicles along with a double garage. The rear garden will be professionally landscaped.
Location Great Easton is a picturesque village situated on the Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire border surrounded by delightful open countryside of the Welland Valley. Located within easy reach of Uppingham, Oakham and Stamford where excellent primary and secondary schools are within easy reach. Mainline trains into London and the North can also be reached from Peterborough, Leicester and Market Harborough.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Hurfords, LE15 on +44 1572 501945 * (local rate)
Contact Hurfords about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hurfords, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.