This wonderful 3 bedroom home benefits from a large, open-plan kitchen, as well as a spacious living room/dining area and a cloakroom/WC, all located on its ground floor, with French doors leading out into the garden. The Clyde’s first floor features 3 good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, with Bedroom 1 benefiting from an ensuite.
- Living Room/Dining Area (5.30m x 3.47m 17'5" x 11'5")
- Kitchen (3.93m x 2.95m 12'11" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 1 (3.20m x 2.91m 10'6" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 2 (3.11m x 2.91m 10'2" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 3 (2.30m x 2.24m 7'7" x 7'4")
About Tap Works
Discover an exciting new development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes for sale in Wolverhampton at Tap Works. This vibrant collection of homes is close enough to the city to allow easy access to its rich variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and cultural attractions.
- Plenty of local amenities close to a vibrant and sought-after development
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ nursery and ‘Good’ schools close to home.
- Get moving with our schemes includingPart Exchange†, Assisted Move‡ orHelp to Buy*.
- A number of A and B roads located nearby offer flexible commuting options
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Wolverhampton your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Tap Works includes a theatre, art gallery and civic hall - yet enjoys all the benefits of a quiet, suburban setting. The area surrounding the development is well-stocked with amenities, with the local supermarket complemented by two convenience stores and a newsagent. There is also a post office, pharmacy, gp surgery, community centre, library and various cafes and takeaways within easy reach of home. Families will be especially well catered for, with a nursery school and children’s centre, several primary schools and a secondary school also close by, along with plenty of green open space for youngsters to play in.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Wolverhampton your new home, contact our friendly Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing. Visit our Sales and Marketing Suite, open Thursday to Monday, 10am until 5pm for more information.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00