Thoughtfully designed and built to be low maintenance, yet furnished to a high specification throughout, the open plan Living Dining Area is further enhanced and enlarged by the private East facing balcony. Offering views along the Grand Union Canal, as well as the brand new 111 berth marina. Flooding the living space with plenty of natural light making the apartment warm and welcoming, this generous balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy the long summer evenings and beautiful mornings. Designed for modern living this apartment has a large open plan fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated Bosch appliances. Television and Sky Q points are located in the master bedroom and living room with BT Fibre offering high speed internet.
- Living/Dining Area (5.56m x 3.48m - 18' 03" x 11' 05")
- Kitchen (3.81m x 2.08m - 12' 06" x 6' 10")
- Bedroom 1 (3.56m x 3.20m - 11' 08" x 10' 06")
- Bedroom 2 (4.34m x 2.87m - 14' 03" x 9' 05")
About Campbell WharfOpen all day - come & discover the newest destination to live in milton keynes
Campbell Wharf will transform and revitalise a central part of Central Milton Keynes which benefits from easy access to both Milton Keynes Central Station and the M1. The Grand Union Canal, which runs through the centre of Milton Keynes, will give the development both character and charm, while retail and leisure facilities will sit amongst beautifully designed homes.
Once complete, the development will deliver both apartments and houses as well as a new 111 berth marina, a canal-side pub, café, restaurant and a new footbridge linking the two sides of the canal.
- No category: Holiday inn
- No category: Marks & Spencer
- Leisure Centre: David Lloyd
- Recreation: Willen Lakeside Park
- Recreation: Gullivers Land
- Recreation: Gullivers Dinosaur and Farm Park
- Recreation: Gullivers Milton Keynes Camping & Caravanning Site
- Restaurant: Giraffe
- Restaurant: Ask Italian
- Restaurant: Las Iguanas
- Bar: The Slug & Lettuce
- Bar: Wetherspoons
- Primary School: Willen Primary School
- Primary School: Brooksward School
- Primary School: St Monicas Catholic Primary School
- Nursery: Brooksward Day Nursery
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's Local
- Doctor: Npmc @ Willen
- Doctor: Neath Hill Health Centre
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Wed, Fri-Sun 10am-5pm, Thu 10am-7pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.