Now comes with A free kitchen upgrade.
A lovely 3 bedroom, semi-detached home ideal for those looking to get their foot on the property ladder or young families. Downstairs offers open-plan living with a kitchen and dining area with French doors to the garden, separate lounge and cloakroom. Upstairs you'll find two double bedrooms with en suite shower room to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining (3202mm x 4598mm (10'6'' x 15'1''))
- Lounge (4955mm x 3604mm (16'3'' x 11'9''))
- Wc (944mm x 1620mm (3'1'' x 5'3''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4204mm x 2592mm (13'9'' x 8'6''))
- Ensuite 1 (1365mm x 2592mm (4'5'' x 8'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3112mm x 2592mm (10'2'' x 8'6''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2676mm x 1918mm (8'9'' x 6'3''))
- Bathroom (1702mm x 1918mm (5'7'' x 6'3''))
About Barley Fields, Barlby
Barley Fields Phase 2 is selling fast, offering a fantastic selection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes and 2 and 3 bedroom bungalows in the highly sought after village of Barlby.
Ideally located close to the A19, your new home at Barley Fields will be close to all the local amenities and attractions that both Selby and York have to offer. With York City Centre just 12 miles away you'll have access to fantastic transport links further afield including Leeds, Manchester and London.
Register your details to be kept up to date with all the latest news on this fast selling development.
Being close to Selby town centre and only 12 miles from York there are lots of activities and shopping for you to enjoy including nearby York Designer Outlet. Visit Selby Superbowl to entertain the kids, as well as the new Summit Indoor Adventure attraction. Visit York for a wealth of museums including The National Railway museum and numerous cultural and historical attractions.
Barlby is home to good local primary and secondary schools with Barlby Community Primary School less than 1 mile and Barlby High School less than 1/2 a mile away from Barley Fields. Further education is also available within close proximity with Selby Sixth Form College only approximately 3.5 miles away.
Barlby has its own village store and cash machine as well as easy access to the selection of high street shops and supermarkets in Selby.
Barlby has excellent transport links, with the A19 and A63 providing easy access to the M62, M18 and A1.
Selby Train station is just 3 miles away providing convenient travel to other major cities including London, Manchester and Edinburgh.
Residents of Barlby can take advantage of being close to Selby War Memorial Hospital with York Hospital just a short drive away.
Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm, Tuesday to Sunday 10.00am - 5.30pm
From A63 West
- Head east on A63 towards Selby until A19
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A19 towards York
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A19
- Continue on A19 and take left onto York Road
From A64 East
- Head west on A64 towards Leeds until A19
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A19 towards Selby
- Continue on A19 and take a right onto York Road
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.