* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Brand new development of 10 private houses
Contemporary Kitchen and Bathroom
Open Plan Living Area With Garden Access
Landscaped Rear Garden
Two Allocated Parking Spaces and Garage
Help To Buy Available
Summary **60% reserved** - Move in to this high specification 3 bedroom semi detached house this summer - Think that new build means lots of "hidden extras?" Not at the landings - underfloor heating - included - Fully integrated kitchen - included - carpets & flooring throughout -it's all included!
Description The Landings is a superb new development of only 10 private houses, set in the village of Crossways. Built by Lawsh, with contemporary styling and quality workmanship as the cornerstones of this exciting site, we are delighted to be offering these homes as available to reserve off plan ahead of an early 2019 completion. Each property offers spacious living accommodation, with a separate contemporary kitchen. These professionally designed kitchens have been crafted sympathetically to enhance the village location & feel of these individual dwellings. All the kitchen appliances are integrated, with each number benefiting from integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and double oven. There is under floor heating throughout the downstairs and radiators to the first floor. Upstairs, are three well-proportioned bedrooms. The bathrooms and cloakrooms are finished with sleek white sanitary ware and tiling to wet areas. The hallways, living rooms & landing are light and airy, designed to flow naturally and enhance liveability. Outside, the gardens are well laid out to maximise privacy and aspect. The exterior of the property is finished in conservation style brick. The stunning sliding sash windows from the Victorian Sash Window Company set this development apart. All properties have two allocated parking spaces within the private road location except Numbers 8 and 10. These properties have the benefit of an additional detached garage plus driveway parking.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.67m )
Open Plan Living Area 20' 1" into bay x 10' 10" ( 6.12m into bay x 3.30m )
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.18m )
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
Enclosed Rear Garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester, DT1 on +44 1305 858070 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Dorchester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.