***launching 15th June- open house event between 10AM -12PM, call now to book your space!*** A truly unique development of four luxurious apartments, fabulously positioned on a quiet street to take advantage of both the high street and the sea front which are just a short 2-minute stroll away.
We are excited to bring to market a truly unique development of four luxurious apartments, fabulously positioned on a quiet street to take advantage of both the high street and the sea front which are just a short 2-minute stroll away. Lindley House has been redeveloped to the highest of standards, expertly designed to blend the old with the new. The house's classical Edwardian architecture was commissioned by a diamond merchant in 1902; its unique roofline, large bay windows which provide beautiful natural light and advantageous location being a few of its outstanding features. The apartments have been designed by award winning local architectural firm klh Architects with exquisite attention to detail, something any prospective owner would be proud to call home.
Nestled between the rivers Deben and Orwell, lies Felixstowe a charming seaside town and vibrant town centre. Known for its colourful beach huts, pier, promenade and fine Edwardian architecture, the town is steeped in history and has historic links to Napoleon, Queen Victoria and Wallis Simpson to name a few. Felixstowe is undergoing somewhat of a renaissance with multi million pound investment in the award winning historic Seafront Gardens and the Felixstowe Pier now complete.
A spacious three bedroom duplex measuring over 1200 square foot, entry phone system, dedicated off street parking for one car, handmade bespoke luxury kitchen with under cupboard lighting, with exquisite quartz worktops. The built in Neff appliances and separate wine fridge are the latest in range and include the award winning slide and hide oven. Flooring is a combination of the latest in high end luxury vinyl tiles and thick luxurious grey pile carpet. The large bathroom has a bath with separate shower cubicle, finished in the latest contemporary Scandi design and comes with underfloor heating for that warm feeling of decadence. Unlike many other near by developments these apartments are being offered to market with a share of the freehold so you have peace of mind and control of your properties destiny.
Accomodation As Follows:
Luxurious communal entrance door with stain glass window opening through to a large and spacious communal entrance hall with original balustrades and luxury vinyl tiled flooring.
Luxurious vinyl tiled flooring, entry phone system, storage cupboard housing Vailant combi boiler and space for a washing machine, Smart Hive heating controller to regulate full gas central heating system.
Luxurious grey pile carpet, beautiful light and spacious bay window with inset sash double glazing, feature vertical radiators, high ceilings, unique feature glass floor providing light, and two separate tv points enabling different furnishing set ups.
Handmade bespoke luxury kitchen with under cupboard lighting and exquisite quartz worktops, 1 ½ insert stainless steel sink with central mixer tap, built in Neff appliances, separate wine fridge. All are latest in range and include Neff's award winning slide and hide oven, the kitchen is finished of with a luxurious vinyl tiled floor.
Double glazed sash window to the side, luxurious grey pile carpet.
Luxurious four piece suite featuring bath with tiled inset shelving, central mixer tap, floating high gloss vanity unit with built in sink and chrome central mixer tap, concealed wc, separate shower cubicle with built in shower over and built in glass screen, porcelain style flooring throughout, partial splashback, Scandinavian style feature wall tiles, underfloor heating and one double glazed window to the side.
Lower Ground Level:
Three double glazed windows to the side, luxurious grey pile carpet, unique feature glass ceiling providing natural light.
Two double glazed window to the side and luxurious grey pile carpet.
Seperate Shower Room:
Luxurious three piece shower room with large fully fitted modern thermostatic chrome shower and separate overhead handset, tiled inset shelving, floating high gloss vanity unit with built in sink and chrome central mixer tap, concealed wc, porcelain style flooring throughout, partial splashback, Scandinavian style feature wall tiles and underfloor heating.
Outside Communal Areas:
Tar and shingle driveway leading to one allocated off street parking space to the rear of the development
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.