A superb, brand new five bedroom detached home that offers approx. 3,800sqft of spacious living accommodation. Comprising a substantial entrance hall with galleried landing, ceramic tiled flooring which leads through to a 36' x 20' kitchen/dining/family room extending across the rear of the property. This fantastic space has Aluminium 5 leaf bi-fold doors opening onto a landscaped garden, which benefits from two patio areas making it ideal for alfresco dining. The stunning kitchen has an extensive range of bespoke floor and wall mounted units, with a solid stone worktop over a central island/breakfast bar. The integrated appliances are inclusive of a double oven, a microwave combi oven, and 2 warming draws, duel zone programmable induction hob with extractor over, a full height fridge & freezer, wine cooler & dishwasher. The separate utility room has a further dishwasher with a range of floor & wall mounted units and a door to the side giving access to the rear garden. The ground floor accommodation also benefits from a lounge, study, plant room, and downstairs cloakroom/WC.
The first floor leads you to another outstanding feature of this home which is the 20'2" x 14'8" master bedroom. In addition there is a 20'2" x 7'2" dressing room and also benefits from a 16'4" x 10'5" en-suite bathroom which is accessed via smoked glass sliding doors with two showers, two vanity sinks and a stunning double ended bath with a separate WC. As well as the family bathroom there are two further bedrooms with built in wardrobes, one of which has an en-suite shower/WC.
The second floor benefits from two further double bedrooms with built in cupboards as well as a shower room/wc.
This home is accessed via electric gates to a block paved & Purbeck gravelled driveway with parking for multiple cars as well as a double solid oak car barn.
* Fully fitted bespoke German kitchen with soft close doors & drawers.
* 4 meter island with breakfast bar.
* Solid stone worktop throughout.
* Double oven & combi microwave oven, 2 warming draws.
* Induction hob with extractor over.
* Full height fridge & freezer.
* Wine cooler.
* Fully tiled floor with fitted carpet to family area.
* Aluminium Bi-folding doors to rear garden
* Master En-Suite includes two separate shower cubicles with 2 vanity sink units, double ended bath and is fully tiled with sensor lights.
* Digital showers with external control button
* Wall mounted electric towel rails with individual heat & timing settings.
* Family bathroom is fully tiled.
* De-mister, shaver points & sensor light to all bathrooms.
* Shower rooms & cloakroom have tiled floors and partially tiled walls.
* All vanity sink units are soft closing.
* Tissino Sanitary ware.
* Merlin shower doors.
* Porcelanosa tiles throughout.
* Contemporary aluminium glazing system
* Under floor heating throughout both ground & first floor with individual zoned areas to all rooms.
* Water softener built into the plant room servicing the whole house.
* Radiators to the second floor bedrooms.
* usb sockets to kitchen, lounge and all bedrooms.
* All TV points are hard wired to the plant room.
* All spotlights have 3 settings (warm/cool/daylight).
* Smart Home enabled.
* Electric gate to property
* Double solid oak car barn,
* External lighting to both the front and rear of the home with sensors.
* Purbeck Gravel driveway.
* Rear garden laid to lawn with two patio. Areas.
* Outside tap.
* Outside Power Socket.
* Security Alarm.
* Flooring included throughout.
* 10 Year NHBC Structural Warranty.
Bassett Green Road is set in the heart of the popular area of Bassett which offers excellent access to M3, The Avenue and the M27 at the bottom of Bassett Green Road. Southampton also boasts two mainline railway stations with Southampton Parkway being the easiest to access with Southampton Airport being adjacent. Recreational facilities can be found at Southampton Sport Centre which also incorporates the City Golf Course, Stoneham private members course is within walking distance. Winchester and Romsey can be found to the north whilst Southampton City Centre with its wide range of amenities and facilities is easily accessible with good road and bus links. Southampton University and Southampton General Hospital are both easily accessible.
Please note: The two images of the kitchen/dining/family room are Virtually Staged.
Brand new Home with 5 double bedrooms, accessed via electric gates
Fully fitted bespoke German kitchen with soft close doors & drawers and solid stone worktops incorporating a 4ft island
36 ft x 20 ft Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with aluminium bi-folding doors to rear garden
Master bedroom suite incorporates two seperate shower cubicles with two vanity sink units, double ended bath and is fully tiled with sensor lights & a walk in wardrobe.
Family bathroom/wc, en-suite shower room to bedroom two and shower room/wc to the 2nd floor
Underfloor heating system thoughought both ground & first floor with individual zoned areas
10 Year NHBC Structural Warranty
Entrance Hall22'5" x 11'3" (6.83m x 3.43m).
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room36'2" x 20'1" (11.02m x 6.12m).
Utility Room11'4" x 5'1" (3.45m x 1.55m).
Lounge18'4" x 10'6" (5.59m x 3.2m).
Study10'9" x 9'6" (3.28m x 2.9m).
Plant Room8'2" x 5'1" (2.5m x 1.55m).
Master Bedroom20'2" x 14'8" (6.15m x 4.47m).
En-Suite Bathroom16'4" x 10'5" (4.98m x 3.18m).
Dressing Room20'2" x 7'2" (6.15m x 2.18m).
Bedroom Two19'8" (6m) into cupboard x 9'6" (2.9m).
En-Suite Shower Room11'6" x 5'1" (3.5m x 1.55m).
Bedroom Three17'6" (5.33m) into cupboard x 10'3" (3.12m).
Family Bathroom/WC10'6" x 8'2" (3.2m x 2.5m).
Bedroom Four20'5" x 14'1" (6.22m x 4.3m).
Bedroom Five15'7" x 14' (4.75m x 4.27m).
Shower Room/wc11'6" x 6'8" (3.5m x 2.03m).