- Stamp Duty Paid^ saving you £16,250
- Upgraded specification worth over £12,000 including an upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances, flooring throughout & more
- Available with Part Exchange†!
The Langton is a 5 bedroom detached home with double garage, featuring a large kitchen/breakfast area and separate living room, both with French doors to the garden, a family room, cloakroom, utility and two family bathrooms. Bedroom 1 enjoys a dressing area and ensuite.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area* (7635 x 3325mm 25'0" x 10'10")
- Living Room* (5670 x 3335mm 18'7" x 10'11")
- Family Room* (3335 x 2975mm 10'11" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 1 (3585 x 3375mm 11'9" x 11'0")
- Dressing Area* (3375 x 1980mm 11'0" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 2 (3925 x 3335mm 12'10" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 3 (3605 x 3335mm 11'9" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 4* (5060 x 3275mm 16'7" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 5* (3375 x 3085mm 11'0" x 10'1")
About Ashton Rise
This impressive new development of 3,4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Market Harborough is set in the desirable area of Lubenham Hill, surrounded by pretty landscapes and open spaces. These beautiful homes are ideal for growing families and young professionals alike.
- A wonderful new home surrounded by open fields and stunning views, with simple access to the town centre and train station
- Excellent choice of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted rated schools nearby
- Easy access to the A14, A6, M1 and M6 and just an hour away from London by train
- Make your move easy with Help to Buy*, Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡ schemes available
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Market Harborough your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Each of these new homes has been built to the highest standards, with contemporary bathrooms and kitchens, high quality fittings and energy efficiency as standard.Each of these new homes has been built to the highest standards, with contemporary bathrooms and kitchens, high quality fittings and energy efficiency as standard.
The centre of Market Harborough and the town’s railway station are both within walking distance of Ashton Rise, those looking to move here will find trips into town or commuting further afield simple. For commuters, access to the A14, A6, M1 and M6 is also easy from Ashton Rise. These stunning new houses for sale in Market Harborough are ideal for growing families and young professionals.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in Market Harborough - book an appointment with a Sales Advisor today. We’re open 7 days a week, 10:30-17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty paid offer on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Paid as a cash lump sum allowance upon legal completion as the equivalent of Stamp Duty Land Tax charges. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.