A Brand New spacious family home spread over three floors. The 1,833sqft accommodation provides plenty of contemporary living space, with Lounge, WC, kitchen/dining room, 4 bedrooms, en-suite, a family bathroom and a garage. Call Peter Alan on for further information.
Set over three floors, The Villars is an impressive and spacious family Townhouse. The hallway leads to the lounge, WC and the open-plan kitchen/dining area that conveniently opens out onto the rear patio and garden via the bi-fold doors. This space also benefits from a skylight which floods the dining space with natural light, creating an airy and inviting environment.
To the first floor you will find the generous master bedroom with full width fitted wardrobes, a beautiful feature bay window, and en-suite, along with a further double bedroom.
On the second floor, two further double bedrooms share a family bathroom, one of which benefits from a practical full-width storage area. This floor offers roof lights in both bedrooms, maximising the natural light which comes into the area.
The Perfect Location
Located next to the reservoir, Usk Field is situated in Llanishen, a northern suburb of Cardiff.
Surrounded by mature trees and foliage and only a short distance from the vibrant city of Cardiff. With great connections to the city, Cardiff Bay and the M4, it is perfect for work and pleasure, with an abundance of amenities and coffee shops close by.
From a fantastic retail hub, to mouth watering fine dining and a world-class musical and theatrical venue, Cardiff proudly boasts a stylish and enviable lifestyle. For those who enjoy leisure activity, the nearby Bute and Roath Parks offer scenic routes for walking, running and even watersports such as rowing and paddle boarding.
- Sigma3 contemporary designed kitchen, with island, 20mm Silestone worktop surfaces with matching upstands, stainless steel undermounted sink, fully integrated branded appliances, including recessed ceiling stainless steel extractor hood and wine cooler
- Amtico flooring
- Porcelanosa contemporary designed bathrooms and tiling
- Polished chrome feature towel rail to main bathroom and master en-suite
- Amtico flooring to wet room areas
- Stairs with oak handrail and newels and white painted spindles
- Palermo oak finished internal doors
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom suite
- Dressing rooms with hanging rail and shelving (where applicable)
- Polished chrome ironmongery with matching chrome light switches and sockets throughout
Heating, Electrical & Lighting
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Spotlights to bathrooms, kitchen areas, utility and dressing rooms
- Thermally efficient gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Combination of feature Ibstock brick colour 'cheddar red' and rough cast
- Marley Eternit Thrutone slates, colour 'blue/black'
- UPVC windows, colour 'slate grey' external and 'white' internal, covered
by a 10 year guarantee
- Woodgrain black UPVc foil wrapped fascias, barge boards and soffits with black rainwater goods.
- Composite front door, colour 'slate grey' with chrome ironmongery and multi-locking system.
- A combination of bi-fold and french doors, colour 'slate grey'.
- Alarm with sensored external security lighting to front and rear.
- Landscaping to the front of the property and turfed rear garden.
- Garador/Hormann metal retractable double garage doors with glazed panes, colour 'slate grey' (please call to identify double garages on selected plots)
- Side access personnel garage doors (where applicable)
- Outside tap
- Sky Plus fitted to lounge and all bedrooms.
- Cat6 Home network cabling throughout enabling several network
devices to be used with reduced interference
- Telephone points to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom.
Security & Peace Of Mind
- NHBC 10 year new home warranty.
- Sprinkler system* (new feature)
- nacoss approved alarm
- Security lighting to front and rear
- Mains linked smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- lounge: 5.39m* x 3.58m (11'9'' x 17'8'')
- kitchen/dining: 5.83m x 5.13m (19'2'' x 16'10'')First Floor
- master bedroom: 5.13m x 4.20m (16'10'' x 13'9'')
- bedroom 3: 5.13m x 3.40m* (16'10'' x 11'2'')Second Floor
- bedroom 2: 5.13m* x 3.64m* (16'10'' x 11'11'')
- bedroom 4: 5.13m x 2.75m (16'10'' x 9'0'')Disclaimer
*Dimensions listed are maximum and approximate and plans are not shown to scale. Computer generated images are for illustrative purposes only. These particulars are for guidance only and do not in any way form part of a warranty or guarantee. Please call us for specific elevational treatments and details.