An exciting devlopment of new build houses set within the grounds of the recently renovated Rigby Hall Estate. Finished to exceptional standards and situated a short distance from shops, schools and transport links to Birmingham City. Contact Connells on to arrange a viewing today!
A much anticipated development in Aston Fields, Bromsgrove offering the chance to enjoy country living whilst remaining within easy reach of Birmingham City. The houses are being built within the grounds of the newly renovated Rigby Hall which has been lovingly restored and converted into six boutique apartments in an exclusive gated estate. Plot 2, Cedar View has four good sized bedrooms, en-suite to master, first floor terrace, family bathroom, dining kitchen, living room, study, guest cloakroom and car port. Contact us now to avoid disappointment
Professionally designed fully integrated Shaker style integrated Kitchen:
- Quartz work tops
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Integrated Washer/ Dryer
- Integrated Fridge/ freezer
- aeg Gas Hob
- aeg Electric Double fan oven
- Ceramic bowl under-mounted sink with mixer tap
- Under cupboard and plinth lighting
- Glass splash back behind hob
Main Bathroom and En-suites
- Porcelanosa sanitary ware ( Basin, toilet, bath, taps, mirror and shower )
- Chrome Towel rail to en-suites
- Downlights in ceilings, wall lights and recessed lighting
- Porcelanosa tiles, full height to shower enclosure and where there is bath over the shower and half height wall tiling to any wall with sanitary ware.
Heating, Lighting and Internal Finishes
- Traditional gas central heating - Worcester Bosch 36 CDi compact
- Oak vaneer doors throughout oak banister on staircase
- Downlights to kitchen, hallway, bathroom and en suite
- Chrome switches and sockets throughout
- TV points to lounge and bedrooms
- Telephone socket to lounge
- Real chimney to Living Room
- Gated entrance to Rigby Hall Estate
- Fenced communal grounds
- External Bollards lighting with dusk -to-dawn sensors (Where applicable)
- Gravel driveway
- One electrical car charging port per plot
- Landscaped Gardens
- Fenced private garden
- Outside tap
Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and a-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
- Double-glazed windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
- Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
- High levels of insulation within ceiling and floor spaces and internal wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
- A significant proportion of low energy LED bulbs used throughout
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.