Save £5,000, was £384,995. Plus, reserve this beautiful home now with part exchange and enjoy internal upgrades worth over £5,000.
This popular four bedroom home, located on a corner, with detached garage is an ideal family home.
A light and spacious lounge with a bay window provides a great space for all the family, while an open-plan kitchen offers dining and family areas with walk in bay and French doors that open onto the garden.
The first floor comprises of a master double bedroom with en suite shower room followed by three further double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (8677mm x 4807mm (28'5'' x 15'9''))
- Lounge (4999mm x 3658mm (16'4'' x 12'0''))
- Study (2762mm x 2295mm (9'0'' x 7'6''))
- Utility (1687mm x 1724mm (5'6'' x 5'7''))
- Wc (1524mm x 986mm (5'0'' x 3'2''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3910mm x 3791mm (12'9'' x 12'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (2162mm x 1799mm (7'1'' x 5'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3720mm x 3885mm (12'2'' x 12'8''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3329mm x 3263mm (10'11'' x 10'8''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3353mm x 3112mm (11'0'' x 10'2''))
- Bathroom (2124mm x 1700mm (6'11'' x 5'6''))
About Saxon Gate, Stamford Bridge
In the desirable and historic village of Stamford Bridge, Saxon Gate is a collection of beautifully designed homes, combining a quality build with high specification interiors for modern day living.
Within walking distance of the village amenities, you'll also be less than a 20-minute drive to York City Centre where you'll find plenty of award-winning restaurants, fantastic shops and culture to be discovered.
We're also proud to announce our Site Manager at Saxon Gate, ben waines is a Pride in the Job Award 2019 winner!
Stamford Bridge has plenty to occupy the family, from tennis to swimming or badminton. The coast is nearby, with less than an hour to Bridlington and Filey making it a convenient location for great days out to the seaside, ideal for the whole family.
Saxon Gate is ideal for families with plenty of local schools such as Stamford Bridge Primary School, Arcbishop Hogate's School, Woldgate College and the prestigious Pocklington School which is just a 15 minute drive away.
The unique local shops are great for those living in the village, from a local butchers to a specialist whisky shop and an array of lovely coffee shops and eateries. Located only 7 miles east of York, there's plenty of award-winning restaurants, fantastic shops and culture to be discovered close by in York City Centre.
Stamford Bridge is conveniently located for York, Hull and Leeds making this an ideal base for commuters, with easy access to A roads and good bus and train routes. Leeds Bradford is the closest airport, providing easy flights abroad for those summer holidays and weekend getaways.
Stamford Bridge is served by 2 doctor's surgeries with both Stamford Bridge Surgery and Elvington Medical Practice less than a mile from the development. York Hospital is less than 10 miles away. The village also has a dental practice and a veterinary clinic.
Monday 12.30 - 5.30. Tuesday to Sunday 10.00 - 5.30
From M62 west:
- Head east on M62
- At junction 32A, Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto A1(M)
- At junction 44, Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto A64 towards York
- Take the A1079/A166 exit towards Bridlington/York/Hull
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Stamford Bridge Rd/A166
- Continue to follow A166
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.