This 4 bed home has a spacious living room to the front with a kitchen/dining room to the rear with access to the back garden. Downstairs also benefits from a separate utility and WC. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and two single bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en suite.
- Kitchen / Dining (4904mm x 2766mm (16'1'' x 9'0''))
- Lounge (3025mm x 5269mm (9'11'' x 17'3''))
- Utility (1963mm x 1592mm (6'5'' x 5'2''))
- Wc (1963mm x 1105mm (6'5'' x 3'7''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4140mm x 4342mm (13'6'' x 14'2''))
- Ensuite 1 (1954mm x 2182mm (6'4'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2727mm x 5133mm (8'11'' x 16'10''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2324mm x 3674mm (7'7'' x 12'0''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2323mm x 2895mm (7'7'' x 9'5''))
- Bathroom (2115mm x 1672mm (6'11'' x 5'5''))
About Merlin Gardens
We have fantastic offers available to help get you moving.
Merlin Gardens is a development of 3 & 4 bed homes in East Kilbride. With terraces, semi-detached and detached homes to choose from, the development is great for those looking to take the next step. Minutes from access to the East Kilbride Expressway, Merlin Gardens is ideal for commuting to and from work. The development is also surrounded by a number of local amenities.
If golf is your game, your new home is minutes from East Kilbride golf course is just a short distance away. Merlin Gardens is also close to a number of parks.
Dollan Aqua Centre: A state of the art sports centre with swimming pool, gym facilities and a new concept gym area.
Please speak to South Lanarkshire council for confirmation
Ek Shopping Centre: Full to the brim of high street shops, this popular shopping destination also features an Ice Rink, Cinema and plenty of places to eat and drink.
Supermarkets: Less than 5 minutes from your new home you will find Sainsbury's and M&S Simply Food within the Kingsgate Retails Park.
Road links: East Kilbride Expressway 2 minutes/0.7 miles
Train station: East Kilbride train station 4 minutes/1.4 miles
Motorway: M74 11 minutes/7.5 miles
There a number of local doctors and dentists surrounding the development.
Tuesday to Sunday 10am-5.30pm, Monday 12.30pm-5.30pm
Sat Nav: G74 4QX
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.