Located on the development's tree-lined edge, this 3 bedroom home has a spacious living room running the width of the house & French doors to the garden. There is a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there is an ensuite to Bedroom 1, with a family bathroom for Bedrooms 2 & 3.
This property is available on the Home Reach scheme. You can buy up to 75% of one of our homes and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
Prices stated are for a 75% share.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you have bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership which is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase using the Home Reach scheme if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership, please visit:
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.19m 16'4" x 10'5)
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 1 (2.77m x 2.71m 9'1" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 (2.88m x 2.77m 9'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.19m x 2.12m 10'5" x 6'11")
About Church Walk
A stunning development of new 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes ideally situated in the leafy outskirts of Newton Abbot. These homes are conveniently located to take advantage of the local amenities in the town.
- Great local amenities including, a variety of shops, leisure facilities and the racecourse.
- Bovey Tracy and Dartmoor's legendary Haytor are within 10 miles
- Excellent travel links are afforded by a close proximity to the A38 and train station for easy access to Exeter and Plymouth
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty Land Tax contribution up to a maximum of £3,000 (excluding investment or second home purchases) ^*moving costs contribution up to £2,000 and **legal fees contribution up to a maximum of £1,000. Any legal expenses incurred as a result of not proceeding to legal completion will not be covered. Offer only available on selected homes and on reservations up to 31.08.2019. Not in conjunction with any other offer.