* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Fully Fitted Kitchens
Finished to a High Specification
Situated in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
Great Transport Links
All Enquiries to William H Brown
Summary Fronks Gardens is a luxury development of just seven two and three bedroom detached bungalows complete with private gardens and detached garages, set in a quiet cul-de-sac off Fronks Road.
*call now for more information*
description These beautiful homes offer a spacious functional layout with an extremely high level of specification, including fully fitted integrated kitchens with a number of appliances as standard. Bathrooms are fully tiled and fitted out to a high specification, and bedrooms are comfortably proportioned. Two of the properties also benefit from conservatories and ensuites.
Fronks Gardens has been designed to offer the ultimate environment for a relaxed, undisturbed lifestyle and will more than match the aspirations of a discerning buyer.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m ) • Contemporary Shaker style kitchen units • 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer - china or stainless steel (plot dependant) • Integrated fridge freezer • Integrated double gas oven at eye level • Electric hob • Extractor hood • Space and plumbing provided for washing machine • Brushed chrome electrical sockets • Laminated flooring
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.51m )
Bathroom • Bath with shower mixer over or walk in shower - Plot dependant • Integrated vanity unit with basin • W.C. • Heated chrome towel rail • Tiled floors • Fully tiled walls
General • TV points in lounge and main bedroom • Gas central heating • Thermostatic radiator valves • UPVC double glazed windows • Composite front door • Carpet in living areas and bedrooms • Laminate flooring to hallways • Down lighting to kitchen and bathrooms • Oak doors, architrave and skirting • ½ glazed door to lounge and kitchen • Gloss white timberwork • Radiator and two power points in conservatories • Lofts boarded with access ladder
External • Block paved driveways to garages • Up and over steel garage door • Outside lighting • Outside tap • Outside power socket • Textured paving slabs to outside area and paths • Gardens – Seeded • Lights and electrical points in garage • Wireless alarm
Agent's Notes cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may not be specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Harwich, CO12 on +44 1255 258032 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Harwich about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Harwich, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Harwich for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage
product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on
your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment
term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and
introductions resulting in decisions in principle.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.