Last one remaining
Frost Estate Agents are excited to bring to the market these Brand New five bedroom detached houses set in the historic village of Sanderstead, Golfside is conveniently located near to the protected Surrey greenbelt, with miles of unspoiled countryside, an extensive network of paths and cycle routes, wonderful wildlife, walking, cycling and horse-riding opportunities.
The village itself, and immediate area, has plenty to offer with access to some of the country’s finest schools. The traditional high street has shops for everyday needs, such as Waitrose and a number of small independent restaurants. Croydon Town Centre is a stone’s throw away, offering access to all of the major high street retailers including Zara, John Lewis and Gap to name but a few.
For those who enjoy a stroll and the countryside, Farthing Downs is a short distance away and for the sports enthusiast there are countless health and fitness centres nearby. Sanderstead and the surrounding areas are home to a number of fantastic private members golf courses including Purley Downs, The Addington and Croham Hurst. Other local sporting facilities include squash, rugby, football, lawn bowling and tennis clubs.
Golfside is conveniently located to benefit from infrastructure links to the capital’s transport network, Sanderstead and Purley Oaks Railway Stations provide excellent links with the Capital, with journey times into London as little as 26 minutes. By road you couldn’t be better connected to the area’s major arterial routes, including the M23 and M25, with Gatwick Airport just 19 miles away.
Golfside is the ideal location for young professionals, families and downsizers offering secluded privacy, stunning views and with all the facilities of a modern town centre at your fingertips. In our view, a perfect combination.
Each home meets the same impeccable standards, from the individually crafted kitchens to the spacious bedrooms and well-appointed bathrooms, everything about the interiors at Golfside exude quality and style.
• Professionally designed contemporary kitchens
• Bespoke European fitted units with soft closing doors
• Stone work surfaces
• Undercounter sink with chrome plated mixer taps
• Contemporary glass splashback
• Branded integrated appliances comprising oven, hob and extractor hood, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, integrated wine cooler and
• Recessed downlights and under cupboard lighting
• Porcelain and ceramic wall and floor tiling
• Stylish contemporary white sanitaryware with Hans Grohe brassware
• Walk in shower with Raindance fixed shower head to en-suite and shower room
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Recessed downlights
• Fitted recessed mirror
heating & hot water
• Gas-fired underfloor central heating to all rooms
• Hot water system provided by energy efficient boiler
• Individual thermostats to all heating zones
• Gas feature fireplace in living room
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom
• Recessed downlights throughout
• Feature decorative lighting points to kitchen/family room, hallway and living room
• Dual TV/FM including Sky + HD enabled high level TV connection point to living room, kitchen and all bedrooms
• Telephone sockets to living room, kitchen and all bedrooms
• Mains fed smoke and heat detectors
• Mains fed carbon monoxide detectors
• Pre-wired for Sonos music system to selected rooms
• Pre-wired for an intruder alarm
• Engineered timber flooring to kitchen, hallway and living room
• Broadloom carpet to bedroom floors and stairs
• Smooth ceilings throughout
• Internal walls to have smooth plaster finish decorated in matt emulsion
• High quality hard and soft landscaping scheme with rear gardens laid to lawn
• Private Garages with power and lighting
• Allocated Parking
• blp Secure 10 Year Warranty