* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
An attractive 1817 sq ft 4 double bedroom house
Set in a secluded position on the edge of the village of Tiptree
Retained woodland and fishing lake on your doorstep
Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances
Crest Nicholson 2 year customer care warranty
Available with a 5% deposit when using the Help to Buy scheme
Bustling village centre less than 1 mile away for your everyday essentials
Designed with sustainability and energy efficiency in mind
Summary *available with help to buy* The Hatfield, a beautifully crafted home set in the sought-after Nine Acres development featuring a striking exterior and modern interior complete with a fully-fitted kitchen & dining room, cosy lounge, sleek bathroom & 4 generous bedrooms with an ensuite to the master
description Introducing Nine Acres, a beautiful new development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 3,4 & 5 bedroom homes nestled within the desirable village of Tiptree.
Ideally positioned midway between Colchester and Chelmsford, Nine Acres is surrounded by ample Essex countryside to explore. Whether you need to travel by road or rail, this attractive new development is brilliantly connected to all that's around you with the A12 within easy reach, whilst Kelvedon station is just 4 miles away for regular connections into London Liverpool Street in approximately 50 minutes.
Every aspect of these high quality homes has been carefully designed, featuring stunning spacious interiors and beautifully finished external designs that will appeal to all buyers whether you're looking to make your first or next move.
Visit the newly launched marketing suite and 4 bedroom show home today to find out more and be one of the first to reserve a beautiful new home at Nine Acres.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
Dining Area 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
Living Room 19' 6" x 13' 4" ( 5.94m x 4.06m )
Family Area 19' 6" x 13' 4" ( 5.94m x 4.06m )
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' ( 4.62m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Four 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Study 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.61m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Coggeshall, CO6 on +44 1376 538051 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Coggeshall about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Coggeshall, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Coggeshall for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage
product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on
your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment
term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and
introductions resulting in decisions in principle.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.