Four bedroom detached home like no other, plot 18 at Causey Heights.
To the left of the wide hallway in The Danbury is a spacious and light dual aspect living room with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden - ideal for families wanting extra room to relax. To the right, as you enter, is a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and open plan dining and living area extending, through another set of bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and a separate utility cupboard, with space for a washing machine, a good size storage cupboard in the hallway and next to the stairs - ample storage for those who desire a clutter free home. Stairs are situated in the centre of the home to maximise space and create a unique layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves a further double bedroom and two generous single bedrooms. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
To the side of the property is a detached garage.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front garden
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
Please note that some specification options are dependent on the construction stage of the home.
About Causey Heights
We're delighted to announce our new development in Sunniside, Gateshead, is now open for reservations. This exclusive development offers a selection of brand new house types, all built with the unique Avant specification throughout.
As our first development of new homes for sale in Gateshead, our new site is expected to be in very high demand. Each new home features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Sunniside is a picturesque village just south of the affluent suburb Whickham. Ideally located just 5 miles south-east of bustling Newcastle City Centre, 2 miles east of the A1 and with excellent bus service links, there are an array of excellent shopping and sporting/leisure opportunities within driving distance to be enjoyed.