** £6000 price reduction for A limted time only! A flooring package & turf to the rear garden are also included too! T&c's Apply - Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or scheme.The Eveleigh
- a true family home, warm in character and generous in proportion. A charming semi-detached 3-bedroom home, a place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warm and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan kitchen-diner, a downstairs cloakroom, and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter. Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own superb ensuite shower room.
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.21m 16'4" x 10'6")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (2.80m x 4.78m 9'2" x 15'8")
- Bedroom 1 (2.79m x 2.70m 9'2" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 (2.79m x 2.89m 9'2" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 3 (2.10m x 3.19m 6'11" x 10'6")
About Bishops Park
Bishops Park is our stunning new collection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bishop Auckland. Located just 10 miles south of Durham and 11 miles north of Darlington, our homes are ideal for first time buyers or growing families looking for more space.
- Less than 2 miles from supermarkets, banks, a post office, and an excellent choice of shops
- Close to the A1(M1) providing an easy commute to cities such as Durham, Sunderland and Newcastle.
- A good choice of Ofsted ‘Good’ rated schools nearby
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Bishop Auckland your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Those with children will have a choice of Ofsted rated schools, while commuters will appreciate the A1(M) and Bishop Auckland train station being within easy reach of home.
And for anyone who loves history, Auckland Castle and its park - believed to be 1,500 years old - are close by. With all this, plus plenty of green open space nearby, a new home at Bishops Park could be for you.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty paid offer on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Paid as a cash lump sum allowance upon legal completion. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.