* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
The Oakford is a Stunning Four Bedroom Home
Fantastic Offers & Incentives Available on Selected Plots
Help To Buy & Smooth Move Available*
Show Home Available To View
Only Two of This House Type Currently Available
Call Us Now To Arrange Your Viewing
Summary The Oakford is a Stunning Four Bedroom Home* Fantastic Offers & Incentives Available on Selected Plots* High Specification Throughout* Garage & Parking* Delightful Family/dining Kitchen. Help To Buy & Smooth Move Available* Come & View The Show Home* Call us Now For Details description Oakbrook is an exquisite collection of 2 bedroom apartments & 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes in the commuter village of Marston Green. Interiors have been redefined by harmonising the use of space with our inclusive specification. With well-appointed living and resting areas to generous kitchen cupboards and appliances, en-suites and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom, these homes offer an unrivalled living experience.
The origins of the leafy village of Marston Green can be traced back to medieval times. It first formed part of the Manor of Merestone and shows as an entry within William the Conqueror’s Domesday Book of 1086, stating a population of just 35 people. A plaque commemorating this can be viewed in the village library. Over the years it adopted the manor names of the Lords who acquired the land until 1830 when it became known as Marston Green. That community spirit of the village still lives on with the local Pavilion, tucked away on the edge of Marston Green, hosting the local Cricket & Football Club and many more activities for the residents to take part in. Marston Green has no shortage of parks, natural features and leisure activities with Oakbrook itself, looking out to the edge of Marston Green park.
Please Note Computer generated image. External finishes on certain designs, layouts, window positions and styles may vary Internal images are of a typical Kier show apartment and are for illustration purposes only and not plot specific
Help To Buy & Smooth Move Are Subject to T&c's - Please ask for further details
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Shipways - Castle Bromwich, B36 on +44 121 411 0019 * (local rate)
Contact Shipways - Castle Bromwich about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Shipways - Castle Bromwich, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Castle Bromwich for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage
product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on
your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment
term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and
introductions resulting in decisions in principle.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.