Don't miss out, reserve our featured home now and receive £5,000 deposit contribution. This stylish four bedroom home has a modern kitchen with integrated dining and family areas and French doors to the garden.
There is an adjoining utility room, study and spacious lounge with bay window which is a perfect place to relax.
Upstairs is a large master bedroom with en suite shower room, two more double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (6147mm x 4685mm (20'2'' x 15'4''))
- Lounge (5802mm x 3728mm (19'0'' x 12'2''))
- Study (2886mm x 2361mm (9'5'' x 7'8''))
- Utility (2545mm x 1593mm (8'4'' x 5'2''))
- Wc (1506mm x 1593mm (4'11'' x 5'2''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4543mm x 3728mm (14'10'' x 12'2''))
- Ensuite 1 (2190mm x 1390mm (7'2'' x 4'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4384mm x 3841mm (14'4'' x 12'7''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (4073mm x 2886mm (13'4'' x 9'5''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (3120mm x 2893mm (10'2'' x 9'5''))
- Bathroom (2689mm x 2316mm (8'9'' x 7'7''))
About Fairfield Croft
Located in the popular village of Skelton, Fairfield Croft is a luxury collection of homes in a range of semi-detached, terrace and detached designs.
Just 4 miles from York City Centre and surrounded by green open-space, Skelton is ideal for commuters and families alike.
Register your details online to receive all the latest news.
Staff training: Please note our Marketing Suite will be closed all day, Thursday 17th October, for staff training.
However you enjoy spending your leisure time, there's something for you in York. Close to Fairfield Croft you'll find sports and fitness facilities at nearby Roko Health Club and Bannatynes Health Club & Spa. Skelton it'self has a popular gold course. Travel into York and you'll discover a fantastic selection of restaurants, bars and coffee shops throughout the city.
Local schools including Skelton Primary School and Vale of York Academy
The popular village of Skelton enjoys the convenience of a local Post Office and local shop less than half a mile from your door. Multiple supermarkets are also nearby including Tesco, Aldi, Sainsbury's and Asda. Looking for the big high street brands? Pay a visit to Monks Cross Retail Park and Vangarde Shopping Park - just a short drive away.
Just 4 miles North of York, Skelton is a highly sought-after village with excellent connections to the city centre and the outer York Ring Road. With direct trains from York Railway Station you can reach London King's Cross in less than two hours.
In your new home at Fairfield Croft will have access to a range of local medical practices and York Hospital
Thursday - Sunday 10am - 5.30pm, Monday 10am - 5.30pm
- Head on the A19/Shipton Road out of York towards Thirsk
- At the outer ring road (A1237) take the 3rd exit to the A19
- Pass the Fairfield Manor Hotel and Fairfield Croft is on the left
- Heading on the A19 towards York
- Continue through the village of Skelton
- Follow the signs for Fairfield Croft on the right
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.