- £5,000 cashback
- £5,000 deposit contribution
- Premium specification worth over £8,500 including flooring, kitchen upgrades & landscaped garden
- Viewing is essential - book now!
**this home is ready when you are - with a gift of 12 months mortgage paid¥
*** Available with part exchange†
Located on the corner towards the back of the development and enjoying an East-facing garden, this 4 bedroom detached home features spacious open-space kitchen/dining/family area, large living room with conservatory and French doors to the rear garden, utility, and an ensuite to bedroom 1. Bedroom 4 can be converted into a great office area. Enhanced specification in this home includes flooring throughout and upgraded kitchen. This home also comes with a detached single garage and an additional parking space.
Ashton Rise is set in the desirable area of Lubenham Hill, surrounded by pretty landscapes and open spaces. Superb new homes at this development are ideal for growing families and young professionals alike.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Area* (9730 x 3195mm 31'11" x 10'5")
- Living Room* (5490 x 3335mm 18'0" x 10'11")
- Conservatory (3135 x 1410mm 10'3" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 1 (4445 x 3665mm 14'7" x 12'0")
- Bedroom 2* (4445 x 2685mm 14'7" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 3* (3385 x 2690mm 11'1" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 (2700 x 2295mm 8'10" x 7'6")
About Ashton Rise
This impressive new development of 3,4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Market Harborough is set in the desirable area of Lubenham Hill, surrounded by pretty landscapes and open spaces. These beautiful homes are ideal for growing families and young professionals alike.
- A wonderful new home surrounded by open fields and stunning views, with simple access to the town centre and train station
- Excellent choice of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted rated schools nearby
- Easy access to the A14, A6, M1 and M6 and just an hour away from London by train
- Make your move easy with Help to Buy*, Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡ plus discover an extensive Key Worker Scheme available at this development
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Market Harborough your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Don’t miss an exclusive Digital Open House event weekend at Ashton Rise on Sat 1stAugust. Find out more and register:
Each of these new homes has been built to the highest standards, with contemporary bathrooms and kitchens, high quality fittings and energy efficiency as standard.Each of these new homes has been built to the highest standards, with contemporary bathrooms and kitchens, high quality fittings and energy efficiency as standard.
The centre of Market Harborough and the town’s railway station are both within walking distance of Ashton Rise, those looking to move here will find trips into town or commuting further afield simple. For commuters, access to the A14, A6, M1 and M6 is also easy from Ashton Rise. These stunning new houses for sale in Market Harborough are ideal for growing families and young professionals.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in Market Harborough - book an appointment with a Sales Advisor today. We’re open 7 days a week, 10:30-17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
**Reduced Reservation Fee at £99 (usually £500) is available from Saturday 29th - Monday 31st August 2020, T&C apply - please speak to your sales consultant for more details.
¥ Subject to terms and conditions. Available on selected Linden Homes Midlands region homes and developments only, not in conjunction with any other offer. Paid as a cash lump sum upon legal completion and calculated as the cash equivalent of monthly mortgage repayments from legal completion for the period of 12 months based on a typical 90% ltv mortgage, a lender rate of 1.87% and a 35 year term. Cash lump sum capped at a maximum of 3% of the purchase price, subject to lender's criteria, qualification and acceptance of cash incentives. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers. We reserve the right to withdraw the incentive at any time without prior notice. Full details are available upon request.