Welcome to Spinnaker Mews… This unique and innovatively designed collection of seven houses, each boasting allocated off-road parking, is proudly welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons Southsea. These are impressive semi-detached three bedroom town houses...
Welcome to Spinnaker Mews… This unique and innovatively designed collection of seven houses, each boasting allocated off-road parking, is proudly welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons Southsea. There is a mix of both semi-detached and detached properties available; all adorned with zinc paneling to the front giving them a fresh, modern look and each house has a multitude of floor to ceiling windows on each floor, flooding the entire house with light. Finished to a high specification throughout, the developers have carefully considered each aspect of family living and accommodated for such with en-suites to master bedrooms on every plot, downstairs cloakrooms as well as family bathrooms and high-gloss soft-close fitted kitchens with integrated Bosch appliances. In addition, there is visitors parking which is separate to the private allocated spaces. Tucked away from Highland Road itself, this quiet location is still within easy reach of all local amenities, Southsea Seafront, and fantastic schooling including Cumberland Infant School and Craneswater Junior School. Eastern Road is only one mile away and this provides motorway links on the A27 to Brighton and Chichester; the A3 towards Petersfield and London and the M27 towards Southampton so these properties are perfectly situated for a growing family looking to stay within the desirable PO4 postcode and close to the hustle and bustle of Southsea life whilst offering an easy option for commuters. Ready to occupy immediately and
Fence enclosed forecourt with separate bin storage, laid to patio.
UPVC door from front elevation, smooth plastered ceiling with spotlighting and smooth plastered walls, two storage cupboards one housing 'cyclone air 200 litre' immersion tank with timer controls, stairs to first floor, radiator, carpet, doors to:
Shower Room & Wc 7' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.24m x 2.11m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlighting, part smooth plastered walls which are tiled to principle areas, double glazed obscure window to front elevation, glass panelled shower cubicle with rainfall shower head, heated towel rail, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Lounge/diner 16' 10" x 10' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.30m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlighting, smooth plastered walls, double glazed floor to ceiling window to rear elevation, double glazed French doors to garden, telephone and TV points, radiator, carpet, doors to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.30m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlighting and smooth plastered walls with tiled splashbacks, a range of high gloss soft-close wall and base units with worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated four ring Bosch electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated Bosch electric oven and microwave, space for integrated fridge freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine, double chrome power points, tiled floor.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and smooth plastered walls, double glazed windows to rear, telephone and TV points, radiator, carpet.
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and smooth plastered walls, stairs from ground floor, carpet, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 18' 1" ( 3.30m x 5.51m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and smooth plastered walls with double glazed window to front and double glazed floor to ceiling window to side, telephone and TV points, radiator, carpet, door to:
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, part tiled walls, double shower cubicle with rainfall shower head, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.40m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and smooth plastered walls with double glazed floor to ceiling windows to side elevation, telephone and TV points, radiator, carpet.
Study 11' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.31m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, floor to ceiling double glazed windows to front elevation, power points and carpet.
Family Bathroom 7' plus recess x 10' 11" ( 2.13m plus recess x 3.33m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, part tiled walls, obscured double glazed windows to rear elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, Vanity sink, WC, heated towel rail, shaver points, tiled floor.
Wall and fence enclosed rear garden, access via double glazed French doors from lounge, patio seating area and mostly laid to lawn with woodchip planting border edges, wooden garden shed, pedestrian access from front of property.
One allocated parking space, ample communal/visitor parking, private bin storage. Solar panels on roof are a1KVA pv installation on each property.
Help To Buy Loan Available
With a 'Help to Buy: Equity Loan' the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home, although you can start repaying the loan whenever you want to.
The equity loan must be repaid when the property is sold or when the mortgage is paid off.
So you must have at least a 5% deposit of the entire price (so a 5% deposit at £430,000 is £21,500) and with a 20% Help to Buy Loan you could potentially take your budget from £350,000 to £430,000!
*It is advised you seek further advice on this from a qualified mortgage expert prior to making an offer.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.