Looking for a coastal holiday home? Set within a Grade II listed building overlooking Rest Bay, Porthcawl. This unique ground floor apartment features spacious design with beautiful bay windows.
** Just Two Apartments Remain on Phase 1**
Apartment Two at The Links is one of the selected few offering a private entrance to the ground floor with bay fronted windows and a slightly recessed view over Rest Bay beach. The delightful apartment has retained the original archway leading from the hallway to the second bedroom. Following the high specification throughout, the Leicht kitchen comes complete with a built-in microwave. The apartment further comprises separate kitchen, living/dining area, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room with a further two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
15'9" x 6'3"
22'11" x 12'6"
14'9" x 12'6"
10'2" x 13'0"
11'6" x 9'10"
Marketing Suite -
Our Marketing Suite & Show Home is open by appointment only. Viewing is available in person or via video, please contact us to book.
The town of Porthcawl was born out of a decision to build a harbour to support South Wales’ flourishing coal and iron industries and trade in the 19th century. By 1932, the town had become a popular seaside resort and the Grand Pavilion was built and became a venue for civic functions and dances. Today, the Grand Pavilion remains a focal point on the Porthcawl seafront and hosts
a wide variety of events. More recently, the town has benefitted from investment and new development including the recently refurbished Harbourside where an eclectic mixture of restaurants and cafes cater for cosmopolitan tastes. Enjoy refreshments while taking in the calm, gently shimmering water of the harbour. From the quintessentially British Promenade with bars, restaurants and hotels, there are views across the Bristol Channel. The town centre’s cluster of small boutiques attracts international visitors during peak season. And during the town festivals - the two most popular being the International Elvis and Jazz Festivals – Porthcawl buzzes with visitors.
Rest Bay & Pink Bay
There is plenty to explore at The Links with the golden sands of Rest Bay on your doorstep, it's a Blue Flag-awarded beach attracting surfers, walkers and beach lovers alike, Rest Bay is truly a place to be enjoyed by all ages.
Just a short stroll from Rest Bay, you will find Pink Bay this pleasant and rural beach is home to a collection of rocks with a charming pink marble effect. At low tide, a monument to the crew of the Mumbles Lifeboat and the ss Santampa is visible at Sker Point.
About The Developer
Acorn Property Group is dedicated creating the kind of places people want to live, work and spend time and offering the best service possible when it comes to their customers. Having worked in locations such as Ogmore-By-Sea and across Cardiff their home range consist of modern living in bustling city centres to coastline apartments offering stunning views. The Links apartments at Rest Bay are part of the regeneration of a Grade 2 listed building that Acorn have thoughtfully reinstated to create homes that provide costal living in the popular seaside town. The apartments are a range of studio, one, two & three bedrooms that all come with allocated parking and selected apartments benefitting from terraces and balconies overlooking Rest Bay. The high specification apartments come with Leicht contemporary fitted kitchens, integrated bosch appliances and underfloor heating throughout. Starting from £250,000 these apartments are part of the collection of 35 apartments within the listed building; a further new build block of apartments will join the development to create a modern twist to the already stunning renovation. The development comes with a landscaped courtyard, providing Sea and Golf Course views from selected apartments. For further information contact us on .
Marketed by Social Media
The Links, Rest Bay
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.