call now! Welcome to Sandown Nurseries - A select development of just seven detached luxury new homes set in a non-estate location in Orsett, Essex.
Pleasantly tucked away off of the Stanford Road providing convenient access to the A13 and M25 beyond, the beautiful new homes at Sandown Nurseries back on to a parcel of greenbelt land and fields further behind.
Whichever of the seven homes you choose, each will come with carefully planned living spaces over three floors, and modern finishing touches.
- Howdens gloss units - (White plots 1,2,5 & 6) (Grey plots 3,4 & 7)
- Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl Lamona sink/drainer
- Stainless steel mixer taps
- Quartz Worktops with matching upstands (Grey plots 1,2,5 & 6) (White plots 3,4 & 7)
- aeg integrated electric double ovens
- aeg gas hob
- Lamona stainless steel extractor chimney
- Tiled floors
- White suites
- Chrome heated towel rails
- Gloss vanity units
- Tiled floors
- Gas central heating system
- White UPVC windows
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
- Tiled entrance hall
- Carpeted bedrooms and living areasLounge / Diner
23' 11" x 13' 7" ( 7.29m x 4.14m )Kitchen/breakfast Room
23' 11" x 10' 4" ( 7.29m x 3.15m )Study
8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )Utility RoomBedroom One
15' 7" x 14' 11" ( 4.75m x 4.55m )Bedroom Two
16' 2" x 9' ( 4.93m x 2.74m )Bedroom Three
11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )Bedroom Four
12' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.24m )Bedroom Five
13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )Bedroom Six
9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )Garage
23' 1" x 13' 3" ( 7.04m x 4.04m )Agent's Note
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.