Set over 3 storeys, with 5 bedrooms and plenty of flexible space throughout, The Fletcher is a stunning family home. The ground floor is home to a large living room, with a bay window allowing natural light to flood in and double doors into the spacious kitchen/dining area. From this room, glazed doors lead out to the south-facing rear garden. There is also a separate study, utility, storage cupboard and cloakroom/WC on this floor. Upstairs, the first floor is where you will find the good-sized Bedrooms 4 and 5, as well as Bedroom 1, which is a real haven, with its own ensuite and separate dressing area. The second floor could be the perfect space for younger members of the family, with well-proportioned Bedrooms 2 and 3 and a shared shower room. Outside, a detached garage and driveway complete this beautiful home.
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.72m 15'10" x 12'2")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (8.29m x 2.74m 27'2" x 9'0")
- Study (2.41m x 2.37m 7'11" x 7'9")
- Bedroom 1 (5.91m x 3.46m 19'4" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 4 (3.92m x 3.05m 12'10" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 5 (3.72m x 2.67m 12'2" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 2 (4.18m x 3.72m 13'8" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 3 (4.18m x 3.46m 13'8" x 11'4")
About Riverside Mills
Riverside Mills is a collection of brand new 3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Boroughbridge, a thriving town within the Harrogate district of North Yorkshire.
- A collection of beautiful homes overlooking Boroughbridge Marina
- Access to York city centre in just 19 minutes & Harrogate town centre in 24 minutes
- Excellent local schools & amenities close to home
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† or with Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Those looking for property for sale in Boroughbridge will find this new development an ideal place to call home.Those looking for property for sale in Boroughbridge will find this new development an ideal place to call home.
The town has a number of amenities which include a post office, pharmacy, vets, schools for all, local shops, restaurants and pubs. Having great commuter links with the A1 and approximately 18 miles north west of York, Riverside Mills offers both a picturesque location and the convenience of being well connected. For families there’s a wide range of educational facilities for all ages within easy reach of Riverside Mills.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in boroughbridge - book an appointment with a sales advisor today. We’re open seven days a week, 10:30 - 17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 16:30, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00