Don't miss stamp duty paid worth £8,499 on this fantastic family home. What's more this home also comes complete with a suite of upgrades included.
This stylish four bedroom family home features a bright, modern kitchen with integrated dining and family areas, a utility room and French doors to the garden. A generous lounge with an elegant bay window and a study provide perfect retreats. Upstairs, there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with separate shower.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (6147mm x 4685mm (20'2'' x 15'4''))
- Lounge (5802mm x 3728mm (19'0'' x 12'2''))
- Study (2886mm x 2361mm (9'5'' x 7'8''))
- Utility (2545mm x 1593mm (8'4'' x 5'2''))
- Wc (1506mm x 1593mm (4'11'' x 5'2''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4543mm x 3728mm (14'10'' x 12'2''))
- Ensuite 1 (2190mm x 1390mm (7'2'' x 4'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4384mm x 3841mm (14'4'' x 12'7''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (4073mm x 2886mm (13'4'' x 9'5''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (3120mm x 2893mm (10'2'' x 9'5''))
- Bathroom (2689mm x 2316mm (8'9'' x 7'7''))
About Tranby Fields, Hessle
Find your new family home at Tranby Fields, a luxury collection of homes on the outskirts of Hessle
In a popular village on the north bank of the Humber Estuary your dream home enjoys beautiful surrounding countryside and great local nurseries and schools.
Relax in the comfort of your new home and it's thoughtful design features that could include; an open-plan kitchen diner, bay windows or master en suite.
Hessle benefits from its own library, local cafes and restaurants. The Humber Bridge Country Park with nature trails is close by and Haltemprice leisure centre is also conveniently located. Nearby Hull offers a wide variety of amenities and attractions such as The Deep marine centre, museums, theatres and leisure activities.
Hessle is home to good local nursery's, preschool's and primary schools with Hessle High School & Sixth Form college less than 1 mile from Tranby Fields.
Hessle has its own selection of shops and supermarkets, cash machines and post office as well as easy access to high street shops in Hull.
Hessle has excellent transport links, with the A63 and A15 providing easy access to the M62 and M180.
Hessle Train station is just 1.4 miles away with convenient travel to Hull and York providing links to other major cities including London, Manchester and Edinburgh.
Humberside Airport is just 14 miles away providing international travel options.
Residents of Tranby Park can take advantage of local Medical and Dental Practices with Spire Hull & East Riding Hospital also just a short drive away.
Monday 12:30pm - 5:30pm & Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 5:30pm
From M62 West
- Head east on M62 towards Hull/Pontefract until A63
- Continue onto A63 towards Hull
- Take the A15 exit towards Beverley/A164
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Boothferry Road/A15
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Boothferry Road/A1105
- Turn left onto Heads Lane
- Continue on Jenny Brough Lane
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.