A stunning house which is currently under construction, already wind and water tight, but offering a purchaser an ideal opportunity to choose fixtures and fittings to their own personal preference. Set in mature garden ground with a small orchard and located in a beautiful area of rural Perthshire close to Aberfeldy.
Built by the local and highly respected akg Homes Limited, the bespoke detached property will form a superb, contemporary home in a very accessible rural location. The spacious four-bedroomed property, will boast a lounge/dining/kitchen space and separate utility room, garage and garden.
Croftnamuick is located on the north side of the B846 Fortingall to Aberfeldy Public Road near Camserney in a rural and peaceful location, with wonderful views of the Perthshire countryside. Organic vegetables are available from the adjacent farm. The facilities of Aberfeldy are 2.5 miles away, offering a superb array of facilities including a local cinema, swimming pool, a wide variety of cafes and restaurants, with outdoor pursuits in the way of walks, golf courses, fishing, water sports and cycling. Pitlochry with a main line train station is approximately 30 minutes’ drive away.
Akg Homes Limited, are a small, family run company based in Aberfeldy who have been building contemporary bespoke homes for over 40 years. Great care is taken in the building process to ensure the works are completed to an exacting standard, using engineered oak floors, underfloor heating, bespoke kitchen and contemporary appliances, and with the benefit of full NHBC cover on completion. An adjacent recently constructed akg property would be available for inspection.
Directions: From Aberfeldy take the B846 road to Weem heading towards Fortingall. The plot is accessed by an access driveway on the right-hand side of the road
“Achnacloich” (Field of Stones) will be a new development by akg Homes. The house is positioned in a south-facing orientation to maximise all year round sun.
• the house has been designed by well-regarded architects Mckenzie Strickland Associates of Aberfeldy;
• the house sits on three split levels and will be flooded with light from south-facing double-height windows;
• the property is constructed of stone, slate and larch to blend into the mature garden, and benefits from elevated views across the valley;
• substantial living/dining kitchen with integral appliances, finished with stone surfaces or constructed to the client personal choices;
• underfloor heating, wood-burning stove, energy saving solar panels and high level insulation;
• recently completed houses by akg Homes may be viewed by appointment