The Somerton is a beautiful four bedroom home, designed so light and space is maximised in all areas of the home. The living room has a bay window, and the spacious kitchen/dining room has French doors which lead out into the garden. This home has been finished with neutral decor throughout, allowing you to add your own style and personality to each room!
- High Quality Specification
- Garage and Driveway
- Bosch Integrated Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher
- Stunning Porcelanoca Tiles to Kitchen/Dining Area and Wet Rooms
- Beautiful Showhome Available to View
- Living Room (6.60m x 3.73m - 21' 08" x 12' 03")
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.60m x 3.91m - 21' 08" x 12' 10")
- Bedroom 1 (2.100m x 3.94m - 9' 10" x 12' 11")
- Bedroom 2 (3.63m x 3.12m - 11' 11" x 10' 03")
- Bedroom 3 (2.84m x 3.71m - 9' 04" x 12' 02")
- Bedroom 4 (2.44m x 2.77m - 8' 00" x 9' 01")
About Bartestree GrangeOur home of the week is Plot 1 The Somerton, This 4 bedroom detached home includes flooring throughout, appliances and turf to the rear garden for £399,950! To find out more call us or email today.discover our luxury range of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes today!
Bartestree Grange is situated in this very popular and well respected village, just four miles from to the East of Hereford.
Our stunning new development has everything you’re looking for, including a primary and secondary school within 2 miles, both rated ‘good’ by Ofsted. Bartestree offers a village pub, hairdressers and local convenience store, alongside an exclusive boutique style hotel and restaurant.
Take a stroll around the cathedral city of Hereford along the banks of the River Wye. Wander around independent stores in the historical centre, or high street shops, cafes and cinema in the prestigious Old Market complex. Enjoy locally sourced Herefordshire produce including world renowned beef and summer cider in a wide range of restaurants and pubs.
Bartestree Grange lies just four miles from Hereford train station and offers regular direct services to Worcester, Birmingham, Ludlow and Ledbury.Contact us today to arrange an appointment and discover life at bartestree grange!
- Restaurant: Ask Italian
- Restaurant: The Crown & Anchor
- Bar: Cosy Club
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Bartestree Stores
- Train: Hereford Train Station
- Doctor: Hereford County Hospital
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Thu-Sun 10am-5pm, Tue-Wed Closed
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.