Showhome open daily - make your appointment today!
Plot 76 is a third floor apartment available for just £526,000
Includes undercroft parking.
The Barbican is a 3 bedroom apartment (939 sq ft) with a private terrace, open plan kitchen/living/dining area including fully integrated appliances and ensuite to the master bedroom.
Visit us today to find out how we could get you onto the property ladder using London Help to Buy.**SpecificationKitchen
Bathroom and Ensuites
- Fully fitted kitchens with high gloss white units including handleless soft close doors and drawers
- White plinth, gloss white end panels, wall units with surface mounted under counter lights
- Black Brazil worktops
- Stainless steel under-mounted 1 1/2 bowl sink with single lever monobloc mixer tap
- Zanussi built-in electric oven with 4 zone ceramic hob, integrated Smeg cooker hood and black glass splashback
- Fully integrated A+ rated fridge freezer
- Free-standing washer dryer
- Large format grey floor tiles in Blocks P, Q & H
- All other blocks have Amtico flooring in Sun-bleached Oak
- Ceilings painted in White fast matt emulsion, walls in Timeless white emulsion
- LED brushed aluminium downlights
- White sanitary ware with chrome plated single lever mono block mixer tap and pop-up waste to basin
- Chrome plated single lever mono block bath filler and variable height shower over bath (where no ensuite provided)
- Variable height thermostatic shower mixer in shower enclosure
- Clear glass shower enclosure, clear glass screen to bath where no ensuite provided
- Chelsea grey floor tiles
- Full height Chelsea grey brick wall tiles to shower enclosure and bathroom
- Ceilings in white fast matt emulsion, untiled walls in Timeless emulsion
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shaver point
- LED chrome downlights
- 'New Dublin twist steel' shimmer carpet to all bedrooms
- Carpet to living room, dining area and entrance hall in Blocks P, Q & H
- Remaining blocks have Amtico in Sun-bleached Oak flooring to hallway, living and dining areas
- TV/FM/Sat and BT points with provisions for Satellite TV and Broadband internet services
- Smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors with battery backup
- 10-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
You'll be spoilt for choice with restaurants and cafes, and outdoor spaces a short walk away.
Many local transport links are also on your doorstep, including a 5 minute walk to Anerley Station overground, with a journey to London Bridge in around 20 minutes.Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on A mortgage or any other debt secured on it. **Terms and conditions apply please refer to the Fairview New Homes website for full details. *Stamp Duty contribution paid on selected plots and on new reservations only.
Journey times approximate. Source Google Maps.