sales agreed, please contact us to see which plots are available ** Welcome to Spinnaker Mews… This unique and innovatively designed collection of seven houses, each boasting allocated off-road parking, roof-terraces, en-suites and cloakrooms are welcomed to the market...
Welcome to Spinnaker Mews… This unique and innovatively designed collection of seven houses, each boasting allocated off-road parking, is proudly welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons Southsea. These impressive semi-detached three bedroom town houses with the modern adornment of zinc panelling and grey UPVC frames and guttering, also have a breath taking top floor arrangement; offering a stunning roof terrace with French doors off of the Master Bedroom which also benefits from an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. The rest of the living accommodation includes: A large l-shaped reception area on the ground floor which opens up on to the garden with two sets of French doors; downstairs cloakroom and utility room; fitted kitchen with some integrated appliances; two large double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor.
UPVC door to front elevation, smooth plastered ceiling with spot lighting and smooth plastered walls wit dual aspect floor to ceiling double glazed windows to front and side elevation, stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard, radiator, carpet, doors to:
Kitchen 8' 11" x 10' 6" ( 2.72m x 3.20m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spot lighting and two double glazed windows to front, smooth plastered walls with tiled splashbacks, fitted kitchen with a mix of soft-close high gloss wall and base units and work surfaces over with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated four ring electric Bosch hob with extractor hood over, integrated Bosch electric oven and microwave oven, space to integrate fridge freezer, chrome power points, wall mounted radiator, tiled floor.
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and smooth plastered walls, WC, wash hand basin, work surface with space and plumbing under for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge/diner 15' 4" max x 14' 3" max ( 4.67m max x 4.34m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spot lights and smooth plastered walls, two sets of double glazed french doors to garden and two more floor to ceiling double glazed windows to rear, telephone and TV points, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.65m max x 3.71m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and smooth plastered walls, floor to ceiling double glazed window to rear and two smaller double glazed windows to rear, telephone and TV points, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.55m x 2.51m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and smooth plastered walls, two floor to ceiling double glazed windows to front elevation, telephone and TV points, radiator, carpet.
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlighting, part smooth part tiled walls, double glazed obscured window to front elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, heated towel rail, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, tiled floor.
Second Floor Landing
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, dual aspect floor to ceiling windows, stairs from first floor, carpet, doors to:
Master Bedroom 11' 11" max x 13' 5" ( 3.63m max x 4.09m )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window and french doors to roof terrace, television and TV points, radiator, carpet, doors to:
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights and smooth plastered walls partly tiled, double glazed obscured window to front elevation, double shower cubicle with rainfall shower head, jack and Jill vanity sinks with storage, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, shaver point, tiled floor.
Walk-In Wardrobe 6' 7" x 7' ( 2.01m x 2.13m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, power point, carpet.
Access via french doors in master bedroom, views across city, glass-walled terrace with pergola, decked.
Fence enclosed rear garden, access via french doors from the living room, patio seating area, mostly laid to lawn with woodchip planting border edges, wooden garden shed, pedestrian access via wooden gate at side of the property.
One allocated parking space, communal/visitor parking, private bin storage. Solar panels on roof are a1 kva pv installation on each property.
Help To Buy Loan Available
With a 'Help to Buy: Equity Loan' the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home, although you can start repaying the loan whenever you want to.
The equity loan must be repaid when the property is sold or when the mortgage is paid off.
So you must have at least a 5% deposit of the entire price (so a 5% deposit at £430,000 is £21,500) and with a 20% Help to Buy Loan you could potentially take your budget from £350,000 to £430,000!
*It is advised you seek further advice on this from a qualified mortgage expert prior to making an offer.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.