description woolmans croft**home exchange available**brand new show home available to view** Don't Miss Out On Your Chance To Own One Of These Beautiful Bungalows. Call For Details
This small but exclusive development of two bedroom bungalows has been designed to make life easier for those in their retirement years.
Each bungalow will have a private rear garden and parking for two cars
Overview Shirley is a residential neighbourhood in the suburb of Solihull in the West Midlands, just a few miles away from Birmingham city centre.
The area dates back to the first century and the earth works from an Iron Age Hill Fort can still be seen today. Shirley has come a long way since then and now has a wide range of independent retailers, charity shops and leading high street brands in the area.
With a Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Aldi all within easy reach, the suburb offers all of the modern amenities you would expect. Shirley also boasts a public library and a park as well as Bills Wood and Palmers Rough woodland that is popular with walkers and wildlife enthusiasts.
Solihull Retail Park also offers a range of big name shops, so everything is within easy reach of this thriving suburb.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Shipways, B90 on +44 121 411 0018 * (local rate)
Contact Shipways about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Shipways, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.