Extraordinary three storey living, plot 54 at The Brickworks - Only 5% deposit with Help to Buy. Not restricted to First Time Buyers!
The wide hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's also a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, a utility cupboard, with space for a washing machine, and storage cupboard off the hallway.
On the first floor, you'll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors, and a separate living area with walk-in bay. On the landing you'll find a storage cupboard.
Two further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom are on the top floor and a family bathroom with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, and floating sanitaryware. On the landing you'll find another storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Power and lighting to integral garages^
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
^Dependent on location of garage
About The BrickworksView homes with more included in the price and to find out how you could be moving sooner with Part Exchange. Plus, on selected plots only, your stamp duty and legal fees paid.
The Brickworks offers a range of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Sheffield. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
The Brickworks is located in the village of Stannington, which features a range of local amenities, including pubs and restaurants. Stannington also offers both the Yorkshire countryside and Sheffield just a 20-minute drive away.
Whether you're a first-time buyer or have a property to sell, you could be moving sooner than you think with Help to Buy and 5% deposit, or our Full Value Part Exchange scheme - no chains, no estate agent fees, no hassle.
Visit our showhomes today to find out more.