This sizable detached home offers plenty of space for all the family to enjoy. The ground floor is light and airy thanks to the two sets of french doors which lead to the garden as well as two feature bay windows. This home is ideal for all aspects of life with a study for those who need to spend time working at home as well as a separate dining room which is perfect for hosting dinner parties
- Lounge (5946mm x 3552mm (19'6'' x 11'8''))
- Dining Room (3492mm x 2924mm (11'5'' x 9'7''))
- Study (2924mm x 2012mm (9'7'' x 6'7''))
- Kitchen / Family Room (4916mm x 4150mm (16'2'' x 13'7''))
- Utility (1561mm x 1512mm (5'1'' x 5'0''))
- W C (1655mm x 854mm (5'5'' x 2'10''))
- Bedroom 1 (3827mm x 3613mm (12'7'' x 11'10''))
- En Suite (1900mm x 1850mm (6'3'' x 6'1''))
- Dressing Room (2000mm x 1500mm (6'7'' x 4'11''))
- Bedroom 2 (3846mm x 2927mm (12'7'' x 9'7''))
- Bedroom 3 (4010mm x 3264mm (13'2'' x 10'9''))
- Bedroom 4 (2927mm x 2075mm (9'7'' x 6'10''))
- Bathroom (2112mm x 1900mm (6'11'' x 6'3''))
About Bowbrook Meadows
On the outskirts of the medieval market town of Shrewsbury, set within the beautiful Shropshire countryside you will find a selection of three, four and five bedroom homes at our Bowbrook Meadows development. Just a 10 minute drive away, you can explore all Shrewsbury has to offer both old and new with great shopping, fascinating history to explore, various schools and good transport links.
Shrewsbury is swept up in almost a loop of the river Severn and offers great opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. Take a stroll all the way round the loop from the Welsh Bridge to the English Bridge or see it by water and step on board the Sabrina boat.
A selection of primary and secondary schools including colleges can be found in the local area, making Bowbrook an ideal location for growing families.
A vast selection of traditional independent stores can be found within the town centre offering gourmet food and drink shops as well as antique and retro shops. Shrewsbury is uniquely one of the only places where they outnumber the big chains.
Bowbrook Meadows is an ideal location for those needing to commute with the M54 motorway easily accessible. You are then directly linked from Shrewsbury to the M6, Birmingham and further afield.
Both a Doctor's surgery and local pharmacy are close by to Bowbrook Meadows and are easily accessible.
Closed Thursday 18th July due to staff training
Heading west on the M54, exit at junction 6 and continue onto the A5. Take the first exit at the roundabout then take the third exit at the next roundabout and follow the B4380. The the roundabout take the third exit, then take a slight left onto Roman Road. Continue to follow the B4380 and the development will be on your left.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.