Ready to move in to - deal worth up to £18,500. This magnificent home makes perfect use of light and space. The entrance hall leads to an upgraded kitchen, breakfast, utility, family and dining area with french doors that open onto the south facing rear garden with woodland views. Downstairs also boasts a separate lounge with bay window and a study, complete with an upgraded flooring package. Upstairs leads to four double bedrooms; the master with full en suite, dressing area and a bay window. Bedroom two has an en suite shower room, while bedrooms three and four share access to an en suite shower room. A single bedroom and a family bathroom with separate shower complete this beautiful home
- Lounge (5764mm x 3840mm (18'11" x 12'7"))
- Kitchen (3910mm x 3695mm (12'10" x 12'1"))
- Family Room (4187mm x 2635mm (13'8" x 8'7"))
- Dining Room (3840mm x 2962mm (12'7" x 9'8"))
- Utility Room (2112mm x 1738mm (6'11" x 5'8"))
- Study (3695mm x 2905mm (12'1" x 9'6"))
- Wc (2125mm x 1174mm (6'11" x 3'10"))
- Bedroom 1 (5889mm x 5415mm (19'4" x 10'5"))
- En Suite 1 (3211mm x 2388mm (10'6" x 7'10"))
- Bedroom 2 (3965mm x 3756mm (13'0" x 12'4"))
- En Suite 2 (2538mm x 1462mm (8'4" x 4'9"))
- Bedroom 3 (4226mm x 3840mm (13'10" x 12'7"))
- En Suite 3 (2487mm x 1524mm (8'2" x 5'0"))
- Bedroom 4 (3840mm x 2862mm (12'7" x 9'5"))
- Bedroom 5 (2896mm x 2616mm (9'6" * x 8'7"))
- Bathroom (2974mm x 2401mm (9'9" x 7'11"))
About Woodland Rise
We are open for appointment bookings only with social distancing measures in place so you can visit us and feel safe. Book your personal appointment today.A beautiful new community on the outskirts of Hexham, heading towads Corbridge. You'll find a collection of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes in a stunning semi-rural setting.
All our homes have been created with the beautiful countryside surroundings in mind, perfect for downsizers, first time buyers, and growing families alike.
Plus, in December 2019, Hexham was named the happiest place to live in Britain, making it the perfect place to call home.
A selection of our homes are available to view in detail online. Click here to find your new David Wilson Home.
Explore upcoming changes to Help to Buy. Find out what's changing in England from 1 April 2021. Find out more
Hexham has an array of local shops, bars and restaurants to explore all within minutes of the development.
Amenities include a cinema, race course, various parks, train station and library.
A short drive will find you in the stunning Northumberland countryside which has miles of walks and trails to explore.
There are many schools local to Woodland Rise including Hexham East First School, Hexham Priory School, Queen Elizabeth High School and Beaufront First School.
At Woodland Rise you have a plethora of shops including Aldi, Waitrose, Sainsbury's local, Tesco Extra and Beales food court all under 2 miles.
The A69 is just 1.5 miles from Woodland Rise. There is a bus stop close by with a regular service into Hexham. Hexham railway station is only 1 mile.
There is a range of facilities in Hexham including Hexham General Hospital and Burn Brae Medical Group.
Tuesday to Sunday 10am - 5.30pm, Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm
Heading from Newcastle or Carlisle exit off the A69 on to the A695, Woodland Rise is situated on Corbridge Road.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.