Luxury home just released - reserve for just £99.This magnificent five bedroom family home makes perfect use of light and space. The entrance hall leads to a bright and airy kitchen, breakfast, utility, family and dining area with French doors that open onto the rear garden. Downstairs also boasts a separate lounge with bay window and a study.
Upstairs leads to four double bedrooms; the master with full en suite, dressing area and a bay window. Bedroom two has an en suite shower room, while bedrooms three and four share access to an en suite shower room. A single bedroom and a family bathroom with separate shower complete this beautiful home
- Lounge (5764mm x 3840mm (18'11" x 12'7"))
- Kitchen (3910mm x 3695mm (12'10" x 12'1"))
- Family Room (4187mm x 2635mm (13'8" x 8'7"))
- Dining Room (3840mm x 2962mm (12'7" x 9'8"))
- Utility Room (2112mm x 1738mm (6'11" x 5'8"))
- Study (3695mm x 2905mm (12'1" x 9'6"))
- Wc (2125mm x 1174mm (6'11" x 3'10"))
- Bedroom 1 (5889mm x 5415mm (19'4" x 10'5"))
- En Suite 1 (3211mm x 2388mm (10'6" x 7'10"))
- Bedroom 2 (3965mm x 3756mm (13'0" x 12'4"))
- En Suite 2 (2538mm x 1462mm (8'4" x 4'9"))
- Bedroom 3 (4226mm x 3840mm (13'10" x 12'7"))
- En Suite 3 (2487mm x 1524mm (8'2" x 5'0"))
- Bedroom 4 (3840mm x 2862mm (12'7" x 9'5"))
- Bedroom 5 (2896mm x 2616mm (9'6" * x 8'7"))
- Bathroom (2974mm x 2401mm (9'9" x 7'11"))
About Woodland Rise
Exciting new releases. Plus, unmissable incentives available on selected homes.
Woodland Rise is a beautiful new community on the outskirts of Hexham, heading towards Corbridge. You'll find a range of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes in a stunning semi-rural setting.
There are over 10 designs to choose from, all of which have been created with the beautiful countryside surroundings in mind. This development would be suitable for downsizers, people looking for a family home and couples wanting to buy their first home.
*Selected plots only
Hexham has an array of local shops, bars and restaurants to explore all within minutes of the development.
Amenities include a cinema, race course, various parks, train station and library.
A short drive will find you in the stunning Northumberland countryside which has miles of walks and trails to explore.
There are many schools local to Woodland Rise including Hexham East First School, Hexham Priory School, Queen Elizabeth High School and Beaufront First School.
At Woodland Rise you have a plethora of shops including Aldi, Waitrose, Sainsbury's local, Tesco Extra and Beales food court all under 2 miles.
The A69 is just 1.5 miles from Woodland Rise. There is a bus stop close by with a regular service into Hexham. Hexham railway station is only 1 mile.
There is a range of facilities in Hexham including Hexham General Hospital and Burn Brae Medical Group.
Open Friday and Saturday 10am - 5.30pm
Heading from Newcastle or Carlisle exit off the A69 on to the A695, Woodland Rise is situated on Corbridge Road.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.