Discover St Mary’s Moseley, a brand new selection of twenty two, 1 & 2 bedroom luxury apartments in the heart of the desirable and popular Moseley.
These outstanding properties won’t last long, with interest already high with 40% now reserved, so don’t miss out. Discover these exceptional apartments for yourself...
To find out if this could be your perfect apartment, call our team of experts now on to book your viewing
High quality living in a highly sought after development
A modern development with 14 apartments, St Mary’s Row is located in a highly sought after residential location just a short walk from Moseley centre. Designed to high internal specifications, the apartments represent an ideal investment – either as a place to live, or to rent.
High specifications inside an iconic building.
Comprising 8 stylish apartments set within an iconic building, Oxford Road has accommodation to suit almost everyone – whether you are a first time buyer, starting a family or simply looking for a rental investment. Designed to maximise available space, each apartment comes complete with quality fittings and neutral decoration, giving you a blank canvas to create the comfortable home of your choice.
Once known as the ‘city of all trades’, Birmingham is now a cosmopolitan city for all tastes, offering something for everyone in terms of lifestyle and living space.
This diversity is everywhere. Victorian buildings sit alongside cutting-edge architecture, 19th century canals adjacent to motorways. There’s cuisine from all cultures, from street food to Michelin star standard. Among over 1,000 shops in the central area you’ll find prestigious retail brands such as Selfridge’s and Harvey Nichols as well as small and specialist boutiques. There are museums, art galleries and event spaces of international renown, as well as major sporting venues.
Over recent years, major investment has transformed the city landscape with flagship developments such as The Mailbox, the new Bullring and Grand Central, a major re-imagining of New Street Station. With easy road, rail and air links to the UK and the world, Birmingham has attracted over 300 national and global companies to establish their headquarters in the city - and investment continues. That’s why Birmingham is ranked the uk’s leading city for real estate returns (source: Pwc report), making it an ideal place to live, and to invest.
One of Birmingham’s most desirable suburbs, Moseley has a personality all of its own. Listed in the Domesday book, it thrived as a village before being absorbed into the city – yet it retains a clear sense of identity.
Named ‘Best Place to Live in the UK’ by the 2015 Sunday Times top 50 list of Britain’s urban districts, it is a creative and vibrant community that appeals equally to students, young families and professionals of all ages – all drawn to its relaxed ‘indie lifestyle and wide range of shops, restaurants and pubs. Though buildings date back to the 15th century, much of Moseley’s character comes from the richness of its Victorian and Edwardian architecture, ranging from simple terraces to impressive townhouses.
More recently, the area’s popularity has inspired a variety of attractive contemporary developments which enhance Moseley’s reputation for creativity and its appeal as a destination of choice.
• Gas heating system
• Telephone outlets (subject to connection by purchaser)
• Digital Satellite (Sky Q, Freesat & HD), Digital terrestrial TV (Freeview HD), FM radio and dab signals into each apartment (subject to connection by purchaser)
• Down lighters to all rooms
• Self-contained smoke alarms
• Luxury Karndean flooring to living/dining, kitchen & hallway areas
• Intercom system from communal entrances to apartments
• Secured car parking area (limited spaces available)
• External lighting to communal entrances
• Cycle rack & binstore
• Wall mounted letter boxes located in ground floor common area
• Sockets & switches in a white finish
• Electrical wall fittings to lounge & hallway in a white finish
• Contemporary flush oak veneer finish
• Stainless steel finish contemporary internal door handles
• Electric single oven
• Ceramic hob
• Stainless steel extractor hood c/w charcoal filters
• Integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washer/dryer
• Under wall cabinet LED strip lighting
• Contemporary chrome monobloc tap
• Contemporary stainless steel sink bowl & half
• Laminate worktops to apartments with 70mm upstands generally, Quartz worktops with 100mm upstands to signature apartments
• Down lighters
• Kitchens by Howdens, Clerkenwell range
Decoration & carpets
• Brilliant white matt finish ceilings
• Warm white matt finish walls
• Satin white internal woodwork
• Carpets to bedrooms only
• Mat wells at communal door entrances
• Pencil round 25mm x 44mm, white gloss finish architraves
• Pencil round 19mm x 100mm mdf, white gloss finish skirting
Bathrooms & en-suites
• Bathroom sanitary ware by Vitra, s50 range
• Mirror above basin
• Heated ladder towel rail
• Contemporary chrome monobloc tap with pop-up waste
• Folding bath screens
• Electronic shaver points to all bathrooms and en-suites
• Full height tiling to walls behind sanitary ware, bath extent & shower cubicle
• Ceramic floors & wall tiles by Craven Dunnill & Co Ltd
• Down lighters