This development offers the following schemes:
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan - Move with just a 5% deposit using the hm Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme
- Part Exchange -
You buy ours and we'll buy yours! By far the easiest way to sell your home. It makes great financial sense too...
- Home Change - We'll help sell your house in 3 easy steps...
Schemes are available on selected plots only, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Contact the development for latest information.Style Description
This new home includes the following features:
- White pvcu Double Glazed windows
- Choice of fully fitted kitchen units and worktops (subject to build stage) in a variety of colours and styles
- White oven, hob and integrated extractor hood, with the potential to upgrade to stainless steel (subject to build stage)
- Spaces for Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine and Dishwasher within kitchen and utility room
- En-suite to both master bedroom and second bedroom, family bathroom, with white sanitary ware of contemporary design
- Downstairs w/c
- Ceramic wall tiles in a choice of colours and styles to bathroom and en-suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Understairs storage cupboard
- Two year Persimmon Homes warranty, and ten year NHBC (or equivalent) warranty
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.51 x 2.84 m)
- Lounge (3.94 x 3.68 m)
- Utility (2.34 x 1.63 m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.94 x 3.25 m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.9 x 2.9 m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.51 x 2.9 m)
- Bathroom (1.7 x 2.11 m)
- En-Suite (1.8 x 1.78 m)
- Master Bedroom (3.45 x 4.83 m)
- En-Suite (1.96 x 1.52 m)
We are a national house builder with a local approach to building your new home.
We will provide you with the specification appropriate to the locality of your selected new home and development and we will explain the choice of external materials used, for example your brick colour and roof tiles. You will be able to select certain elements of the fixtures and fittings encompassing the latest designs from leading manufacturers, subject to the stage of build of your chosen home. If you wish to further personalise your new home, an exciting range of options is available to purchase from our Finishing Touches scheme. Our experienced sales team is on hand to guide you through the choices available to you depending again on the stage of build.Quality Assured
Your new home will be built in accordance with all relevant technical and building regulations, in particular the Government's Code for Sustainable Homes. In addition all stages of the construction of your new home will be inspected by our experienced construction staff. On completion of your new home we will provide you with a quality assured certificate for you to keep.10-year NHBC (or equivalent) Warranty
A 10-year warranty is provided with every new Persimmon Homes home. A comprehensive guide explaining the warranty will be supplied to you.
We will ensure warranties provided by the manufacturers of appliances are honoured for the first year of occupation. Our Customer Care Department is on hand to offer you the necessary guidance and assistance.
About Ceretic Park
A warm welcome awaits you at Ceretic Park
Ceretic Park is our exciting new development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes for sale in Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire. This development is ideal for first-time buyers and families alike.
- Open countryside stretching in all directions
- Fantastic commuter links
- Great local amenities, including 4 supermarkets
- A range of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Excellent local schooling
Conveniently situated in perfect commuter distance of Leeds, York and Harrogate, residents of Sherburn-in-Elmet enjoy both the benefits of large village living and the convenience of nearby vibrant cities.
The bustling village centre of Sherburn-in-Elmet is just a short walk from Ceretic Park, and boasts a wealth of shops, including a choice of supermarkets, a family butcher, hairdressers and a florist.
Everything you need for modern day living is nearby in Sherburn-in-Elmet, with a choice of doctors, dentists, pubs and restaurants, together with a range of social, sport and leisure options
Selection of towns and cities within easy reach...
Nearby, the city of Leeds offers a plethora of high street brands, markets, independent boutiques and designer stores. Many of these can be found in the city's stunning Victorian and Edwardian buildings or within Trinity, a one-million-square-foot modern shopping mall in Leeds city centre, offering a choice of shopping options to suit every taste.
Offering a wide range of educational facilities accommodating children from primary school to high school, including Athelstan Community Primary School and Sherburn High School, the village of Sherburn-in-Elmet is ideal for families. Garforth and Kippax leisure centres are a short distance away, and the village even has its own aero club with its very own airfield!
With its wide range of modern new homes, excellent selection of amenities on the doorstep and fantastic commuter links, Ceretic Park is sure to have something to suit you perfectly.
Arrange an appointment today to find out more information.
Monday 11am - 6pm, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 11am - 6pm, Friday 11am - 6pm, Saturday Closed, Sunday 11am - 6pm
Images depict typical Persimmon Homes house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly.