* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Two bedroom ground floor apartment
Stunning waterside location situated in Royal Haslar
Fully fitted kitchen and high quality finishings throughout
10 Year Guarantee
Summary last 3 plots remaining -Enjoy the benefits of living next to the water within a landscaped Grade II* listed historic park. Goodrich House once served as nurses accommodation and is named in honour of Royal Haslar's Head matron during d-Day - Dame Matilda Goodrich.
Description Escape the hustle & bustle with a waterside apartment at Royal Haslar. Enjoy the calming benefits of living next to the water within a landscaped Grade II* listed historic park.
Royal Haslar is nestled on the south coast by Alverstoke, surrounded by miles of beautiful waterfront. Portsmouth is just 30 minutes away by road or 5 minutes by ferry. There is easy access to the M27 and M3, while Portsmouth’s rail links are excellent: Three trains an hour to London Waterloo (one hour 30 minutes+) and Southampton (one hour) and its airport. Ferries and catamarans run regularly to the Isle of Wight (20 minutes), France, Channel Islands and Bilbao. With outstanding architecture and amenities, the quality of day-to-day life at Royal Haslar will be exceptional. Residents will enjoy the convenience of purpose-built residences along with stunning sea views and tranquil landscaped gardens.
The surrounding area offers something for everyone, from vibrant cities to beaches and National Parks. With plenty of options for day trips, weekend breaks and family holidays, both close to home and further afield, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Royal Haslar - Historic grounds and contemporary living in a stunning waterfront setting.
Goodrich House once served as nurses accommodation and is named in honour of Royal Haslar's Head Matron during d-Day - Dame Matilda Goodrich.
Open Plan Living Room
Master Double Bedroom
Direct Sea Views
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Gosport, PO12 on +44 23 9229 0087 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Gosport about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Gosport, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Gosport for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage
product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on
your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment
term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and
introductions resulting in decisions in principle.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.