The Allendale is a 4 bedroom, three-storey split-level home which includes a family room on the ground floor along with an integral garage. The first floor features a large open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with French doors that lead directly out onto the garden, a separate lounge and a study. The second floor offers four double bedrooms, the master with en suite, and a family bathroom.
- Family (2682mm x 4720mm (8'9'' x 15'5''))
- Wc (2144mm x 938mm (7'0'' x 3'0''))
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (8677mm x 3369mm (28'5'' x 11'0''))
- Lounge (4720mm x 3720mm (15'5'' x 12'2''))
- Study (2682mm x 2296mm (8'9'' x 7'6''))
- Utility (1725mm x 1607mm (5'7'' x 5'3''))
- Wc (1725mm x 988mm (5'7'' x 3'2''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3711mm x 3791mm (12'2'' x 12'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (1799mm x 2162mm (5'10'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3886mm x 3720mm (12'8'' x 12'2''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3341mm x 2800mm (10'11'' x 9'2''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3354mm x 3112mm (11'0'' x 10'2''))
- Bathroom (1700mm x 2125mm (5'6'' x 6'11''))
About Woodland Rise
New releases coming soon
Woodland Rise is a beautiful new community on the outskirts of Hexham, heading towards Corbridge. You’ll find a range of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes in a stunning semi-rural setting.
There are over 10 designs to choose from, all of which have been created with the beautiful countryside surroundings in mind. This development would be suitable for downsizers, people looking for a family home and couples wanting to buy their first home.
Hexham has an array of local shops, bars and restaurants to explore all within minutes of the development.
Amenities include a cinema, race course, various parks, train station and library.
A short drive will find you in the stunning Northumberland countryside which has miles of walks and trails to explore.
There are many schools local to Woodland Rise including Hexham East First School, Hexham Priory School, Queen Elizabeth High School and Beaufront First School.
At Woodland Rise you have a plethora of shops including Aldi, Waitrose, Sainsbury's local, Tesco Extra and Beales food court all under 2 miles.
The A69 is just 1.5 miles from Woodland Rise. There is a bus stop close by with a regular service into Hexham. Hexham railway station is only 1 mile.
There is a range of facilities in Hexham including Hexham General Hospital and Burn Brae Medical Group.
Open Thursday to Sunday 10am - 5.30pm, Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm
Heading from Newcastle or Carlisle exit off the A69 on to the A695, Woodland Rise is situated on Corbridge Road.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.