Make your appointment today!
Plot 14 is available for £1,097,000
The Bodley is a luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (1,324 sq ft) home located within Welcombe Gardens, a contemporary collection of new 2 & 3 bedroom houses, part of the stunning Welcombe House collection.
- 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom home with private garden - Spacious, dual aspect kitchen/living/dining room - French doors leading to private garden from living room - Separate utility and guest WC - Understairs storage - Ensuite and separate dressing area to master bedroom - Ensuite to bedroom 2.
Perfectly positioned for town and countryside living, Harpenden has a village feel, yet with all the amenities of a busy, well-connected town. Excellent road and rail links ensure this is a popular commuter town, but the excellent local services and amenities mean that Harpenden is by no means just for commuters. Harpenden station is just 7 minutes' walk away, with links to London in just 25 minutes.
Part of our Prestige collection, the interior specification of the homes and apartments at Welcombe House is outstanding in every detail.
- Contemporary gloss grey kitchen units with gloss grey plinth and soft close, handleless doors and drawers
- Carrara Misterio granite worktops with cut drainage grooves and glass splashback
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl undermounted sink with water-saving, chrome mixer tap
- Stainless steel Miele under counter electric oven
- Frameless black induction hob
- Canopy cooker hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated glass-fronted wine cooler
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated dishwasher
- Wall units to have surface-mounted LED flexible strip lights
- Brushed aluminium downlights to ceilings and under counter LED lighting
- Polished chrome finish appliance switches and sockets
- Engineered oak flooring to hall, kitchen, utility and living/dining room. First floor (apart from wet areas) & stairs carpeted in City Smoke coloured Apollo Plus carpet
- White oak internal doors throughout
- Carlisle brass door ironmongery
- Walls painted in Timeless matt emulsion
- Ceilings painted in white matt emulsion
- Dimmable lights to all plots
- White sanitaryware by Villeroy and Boch with chrome finish fittings
- Underfloor heating to bathrooms and ensuites
- Main bathroom: Fully tiled with grey polished double loaded porcelain tiles (600 x 300mm) and floor tiles (600 x 300mm)
- Ensuite: Fully tiled with grey polished double loaded porcelain tiles (600 x 300mm) and floor tiles (600 x 300mm)
- Ceilings painted in matt white
- Chrome downlights with LED bulbs to ceilings
- Chrome heated towel warmer to all bathrooms and shower rooms
- Shaver socket
- Heated and illuminated mirror cabinet
- TV/FM/Sat socket outlet in living room
- BT telephone master socket in store cupboard, extension in master bedroom
- TV Playback socket (master bedroom and bedroom 2)
- Usb charging points to living room, kitchen, all bedrooms and hall
- Front porch and rear patio lights
- Security locks to all ground floor external doors and windows
- Smoke detectors
- 10-Year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
Discover the luxurious development of Welcombe House, comprising of enviable 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and houses for sale in Harpenden.
Selected plots in this enviable location boast views over the Harpenden Common and all of our stylish and contemporary homes are within minutes of Harpenden Station, with links to London in just 25 minutes. The town centre is just a short walk away, meaning Welcombe House is within easy reach of an array of restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
Specification details are for general guidance only. For a more detailed specification of your chosen property, please ask the Sales Advisor. This is a guide and may be subject to change. For more details, please visit the Fairview New Homes website.