Reserve this exceptional home, plot 117 at Millbrook with Part Exchange. No chains and no agent fees. Plus, £1,000 paid towards legal fees!
The hallway of The Norbury leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, full wall length kitchen counters - for maximum storage, and light and spacious open plan living and dining area, an area ideal for socialising that extends through large bi-fold doors, into the landscaped rear garden. There's also a separate living room - a great place to unwind. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, under-stairs storage cupboard offering separate space for utilities and hanging coats and storing shoes, with plumbing for a washing machine. Separate access to the integral garage can be gained from the hallway.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from double aspect windows, a large en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and extensive fitted wardrobes, all along one wall, with sliding doors. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, floating sanitaryware and storage cupboard, serves three further double bedrooms. On the landing, to the front, there's even a study area. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
Please note that some specification options are dependent on the construction stage of the home.
Millbrook offers a range of 4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Nunthorpe. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Nunthorpe village, 6 miles from Middlesbrough, offers a selection of local amenities such as a post office, florist, chemist, and newsagent. James Cook Hospital is nearby. For leisure, numerous activities are available at Middlesbrough Sports Village.
There are four local schools on the doorstep, making it an ideal choice for families.
Tree-lined and set in amongst woodland, Millbrook offers outstanding views over the surrounding countryside and a sense of exclusivity and privacy.
Visit us today to find out more.