**60% reserved** - Move in to this high specification 3 bedroom semi detached house this summer - Think that new build means lots of "hidden extras?" Not at the landings - underfloor heating - included - Fully integrated kitchen - included - carpets & flooring throughout -it's all included!
This select development is situated on the site of The Old RAF Warmwell.
The RAF and the United States Army Air Force both operated from RAF Warmwell between 1937 and 1946. Warmwell Road itself used to be the original taxiway and the ‘Old Station Cinema’ is now Crossways village hall. It is because of this proud history that Lawsh have named the site ‘The Landings’.
Crossways is a small village located less than 6 miles from Dorchester, 9.5 miles from Weymouth
. There are two local train stations at Moreton and Dorchester central, both allow access to Bournemouth, Winchester and London or out towards the west country.
There is a bus stop immediately outside the development, with direct access to Dorchester and Weymouth. Dorset County Hospital is 6.3 Miles away.
There are 10 local first schools inside a 5 mile radius, the closest being Frome Valley Church Of England First School just 0.3 Miles away. Broadmayne First School and ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Bovington first school are within close proximity. There also 10 local secondary school which includes St Mary's, Dorchester Middle and Thomas Hardye School.Entrance HallKitchen
9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )Downstairs CloakroomOpen Plan Living Area
19' 10" max x 10' 10" ( 6.05m max x 3.30m )Stairs To First Floor LandingBedroom One
12' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.30m )Bedroom Two
13' 4" x 7' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.41m )Bedroom Three
9' 3" x 8' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.62m )Family BathroomEnclosed Rear GardenParking
Two Allocated Parking spaces in a private cul-de-sac development.Development Information
The Landings is a superb new development of only 10 private houses, set in the village of Crossways. Built by Lawsh, with contemporary styling and quality workmanship as the cornerstones of this exciting site.
Each property offers spacious living accommodation, with a separate contemporary kitchen. These professionally designed kitchens have been crafted sympathetically to enhance the village location & feel of these individual dwellings. All the kitchen appliances are integrated, with each number benefiting from integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and double oven. There is under floor heating throughout the downstairs and radiators to the first floor.
Upstairs, are three well-proportioned bedrooms. The bathrooms and cloakrooms are finished
with sleek white sanitary ware and tiling to wet areas. The hallways, living rooms & landing are
light and airy, designed to flow naturally and enhance liveability.
Outside, the gardens are well laid out to maximise privacy and aspect. The exterior of the property is finished in conservation style brick. The stunning sliding sash windows from the Victorian Sash Window Company set this development apart. All properties have two allocated parking spaces within the private road location except Numbers 8 and 10. These properties have the benefit of an additional detached garage plus driveway parking.Agents Note
Next to the development is a 'Co-Op' Mini Supermarket which stocks milk, bread, eggs and other groceries. There is also a local premier store with a Post Office. Tesco, Lidl, Waitrose and Sainsbury are a short car journey to Dorchester away.
Crossways Doctors Surgery is just 0.2 miles away, the closest Public house is the Frampton Arms just 0.75 Miles Away. Other Local public houses include the Black Bear inn, The Thimble Inn, and the trip advisor favourite 'Seven Stars'.
There are a host of local attractions within a short car journey. Bovington Tank Museum is just 3.48 miles away. 3.5 miles away is Athelhampton House and Gardens. Other local attractions include Monkey world, Dorchester's Teddy Bear museum, The Dinosaur Museum and the Tutankhamen exhibition.
For those seeking active outdoor pursuits the Jurassic Coast is close by, with highlights including Durdle Door (5.3 miles away), Lulworth Cove (5.5 miles away) and Portland Bill, perfect for the avid walker.
There are also further activities available such as Archery, Fishing, Horse Riding, Coasteering, gym and orienteering.Reservation
Reservation fees are £500 for those buying with Help to Buy funding and £1000 for all other purchasers.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.