Reserve this home like no other, plot 34 at Birkey Heights.
To the left of the hallway is a large separate living room with bay window overlooking the front garden - ideal for families wanting extra room to relax. Beyond is a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, hidden storage, ample cupboards, stylish island and French doors to the garden. A large spacious and light dining and living area extends, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a good sized under-stairs storage cupboard, a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and large utility room, with space for a washing machine. The utility room also provides separate access to the double integral garage.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors. A second double bedroom also has an en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower - ideal for families with older children. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, floating sanitaryware and storage cupboard, serves three further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front garden
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
Please note that some specification options are dependent on the construction stage of the home.
About Birkey Heights
Birkey Heights offers a range of 3,4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Acomb. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Acomb, in a rural setting, with many local amenities, is just off the A69. The market town of Hexham, only 2.7 miles away, has even more on offer – Tesco, Aldi, M&S and Waitrose, as well as cafes, bars, restaurants, pubs and famous name retail outlets.
Visit us today to view our fully furnished showhome.